Chapter-58

Gurvit's POV

I woke up when alarm started ringing loudly. I groaned in pain. I think it's because of hangover. I got up and went to take a bath.

I came out and now i feel fresh after taking bath but the pain is still unbearable. I went to the closest and take out two painkillers from the drawer.

I gulp them with the water and was about to go out of the room but suddenly my gaze fell on Aisha. She's looking so beautiful while sleeping.

Wait...what am i even thinking. She and beautiful no chance. I think this hangover made me crazy.
But wait...why she is still sleeping. It's already 7:30 if she didn't wake up now then she will definitely miss her breakfast.

I sighed. I need to wake her up, If it was any another day I would leave her just by herself but today I don't want any drama in the morning itself as I already have this severe headache.

Gurvit: Aisha
Gurvit: Aisha wake up.
She didn't even stir in her sleep.

Gurvit: AISHA I SAID WAKE UP NOW.
I shouted as I was loosing my patience. She got up in a jerk. Her eyes got widen and she immediately get back making some distance between us.

I frowned at her behavior, something is different today. I know she scared of me but today it looks like she's gonna faint any time soon in fear.She never reacted this way.

Then I noticed her eyes are swollen and red. An uneasy feeling settle in my heart seeing her state. Is she ok?. I wanted to ask but choose to stay shut.

She's looking at me without blinking her eyes soI cleared my throat.

Gurvit: Go and get ready or you will not get breakfast if you don't come on time.

She nodded and immediately ran inside the bathroom with the speed of light.
Now I'm wondering what has gotten into her today.

Suddenly my phone rang and i go to the balcony to attend it. After talking to some time,I hang up and come inside the room.

I was about to go out of the room but suddenly I heard the sound of crying. And it was coming from the bathroom.

I immediately went near the bathroom door and listen carefully, indeed it's coming from the bathroom only. What happened to her? Why she's crying this much? Now I'm worried for her.
I was about to speak but then I heard the sound of vomiting.

My eyes widen in fear and shock. My heart clenched painfully listening her cries . Now I remembered what I did to her yesterday night. I forcefully make her drink that alcohol.

She begged me, to not do it with her but I didn't listen to her and now I'm regretting each and every second of it terribly.

What have I done god?. Please keep her okay God, please. I came out my trace when I heard the sound of her sobbing.
I need to get her out of bathroom.

Gurvit: Aisha, Open the door
Gurvit: Aisha ...Aisha....Aisha I said open the door now.

I continuously banging on the door but she didn't respond and continued her crying.

I don't know what to do now, if she didn't open the door then how will I help her.

Then I remembered that the key of bathroom lock is in the drawer. I immediately ran towards the drawer and finally found it.

I again ran towards the bathroom and insert the key in the lock and the door get open.

There she's sitting on the floor. She didn't notice me as she's holding her head in her hands. She was crying so badly.

Something pinch in my heart.Unknowingly my eyes became wet seeing her condition.

I immediately went near her and sat down beside her. She still didn't noticed me.

I slowly put a hand on her shoulder and whispered
Gurvit: Aisha

She instantly jerked and looked at me with with wide eyes. Tears flowing from her eyes continuously.

My breath hitched in fear seeing her state. I slowly move my hand towards her face and cup her face softly.

Gurvit: Aisha, kya hua?
I whispered looking in her eyes. I know what happen to her but still I ask because I want her to talk to me.

She didn't said anything and continued looking at me with wide eyes. I wipe her tears and again ask her

Gurvit: Aisha, bolo na kch. Kya hua? Btao mujhe.

Aisha: Pl-ease
She whispered in a pain.
I can't see her like this. I should give her painkiller. Yes I should give her immediately .I was about to go out, to bring her the painkillers but suddenly she grab my hand.
I look at her in concern.

I again sit near her and cup her face.
Aisha: Bh-bhot da-dard ho-hora hai, please me-meri help kr-krdijiye.
She said sobbing.

I felt a sharp pain in my chest. Oh god she's thinking that I was going to leave her here in this state. Damn it.

I kissed her forehead and make her sit on my lap. Her head is on my shoulder and I held her securely in my arms.

Gurvit: Shhh ro mat tum. Abhi thik hojayega ye dard, dechna tum. Bus chup ho jao.

I lifted her in bridal style and lay her down on the bed carefully.
Gurvit: Mai painkillers lekar aata hu tumhare lie. Rona nii abhi thik hojayega bus. Bus 1min aata hu mai thik hai.
I said cupping her one cheek.

I feel like I'm talking to some child. But only I'm responsible of her this state. I shouldn't have done that. I literally ran and bring her painkillers.

I make her gulp them with the water and then lay her down again comfortably. I cover her with the quilt properly.

She needs to sleep so I close her eyes with my hand and told her,
Gurvit: Sleep Aisha, your headache will be gone when you wake up. But for now go back to sleep. You need proper rest.

She didn't open her eyes but I know she's still awake so I shifted closer to her and started massaging her head so that she can sleep.

After some time she actually slept

After some time she actually slept. And I sighed I relief.
Thank God she's okay now. I kissed her forehead again and went downstairs.