Chapter-25

Gurvit's POV

God, Us ladki ne mujhe kha phasa dia. I was living my life peacefully then why she need to come to ruined it? But now be ready to endure pain Aisha tomar because you choose this pain yourself.

I clenched my fists angrily and then said calmly.
Gurvit: Okay dadu. Jaisa aap log thik samjhe.

They smiled widely.
Mom- Thank you beta.

Aadi- Wow, Both the news are incredibly awesome dadu. I waited so long to hear these 2 things. Congratulations again bhai.

He hugged me again with huge smile
Aadi- It's time for party.

Neharika di- Haye, finally everything is going to be fine.
She said dreamily.

We were about to leave from living room then dadu speak.

Dadu: Stop everyone. Abhi puri baat khatam nii hui. Sit down on your places.

Ohhh God what more. Please no, please no I can't tolerate more shocking news today.

Dadu: I think aap sabne humari baat thik se nii suni. I said we want to handover our responsibilities to our children which means aadi and Neharika also going get some responsibilities.

Aadi's face fell suddenly after hearing the word 'responsibilities '. He hates responsibilities and used to pampered a lot by everyone especially me. He wants to be pampered by everyone forever without any responsibilities.

Dadu: Aadi, your college is going to end soon and once your college end, I want you to join your brother in business. Understand.

Aadi: ji dadu. (He said slowly)

I so wanted to laugh seeing the faces he made. It looks like someone snatch his favorite icecream.

Dadu- Neharika beta, I know you're married now but it dosen't mean you're not our daughter anymore. If you want to be part of Rathod's empire or rajasthan kingdom just said it without any hesitation. It's your right beta and we will do as you say.

Neharika- No dadu. These things never comes in my mind. Aur mujhe toh business or kingdom ke bare mein koi idea bhi nii hai then how will I manage all these things and On top of that, I don't even have a little bit of interest in these two fields so please aap aadi or Gurvit ko hi yeh dono cheze smbhalne de. I'm happy in my profession dadu.

She said smiling

Dadu: Okay beta. Now as everything is discussed, you all can leave now.

We all leave from living room and I immediately ran towards my room.
Ohoo god why all these things happened to me only. Few years back, when I wanted a life partner, you take her away from me, god and now when I accepted that fact and tried to be happy with my family only, then you wanted to give me a life partner which is not more than burden to me.

And the nerves of that girl, how dare she betrayed me like this. I said clearly to her that I will never be able to give the rights of wife to her than why she agreed? Dosen't she want to be loved by her husband like other girls. What kind of girl she is.

She wants to marry me right, okay so be it now. I already told her the consequences, she have to face if she marries me. She will never be a wife to me but just a mere responsibility and unwanted burden to me. No matter how hard she tries to win over me, she will never be able to take her place. NEVER EVER.

I'm so angry right now, so to distract myself from these things, I started my work on my laptop furiously.