Chapter-12

Aisha's POV

Aisha: Then what do you think, Wouldn't they got hurt once we will tell them about our decision?

Gurvit: Surely they will but atleast they will be in solace knowing that we atleast met each other, when they asked to. You could tell them that we don't think we're compatible to each other.
I know right now I'm being so selfish here but please try to understand, In my whole life I never even for once denied my dadu for anything. He's my mentor, my everything then you tell me how could I hurt him?

I don't know how to respond him even though I get it what he wants to say and I'm happy to see he loves his dadu so much.

Seeing me quite, he again speak up

Gurvit: Accha listen chalo manlete hai, we got married, after that you'll be the daughter in law of Rathod's but I will not be able to give you the rights of my wife. You will get all the respect and love from everyone which rathod's daughter in law deserved but I can't give you my love which every wife needs from her husband. So tell me after knowing all this, Will you still wanna marry me?

He tried very hard to convince me and he is right, no girl would want to marry a man, who couldn't give his love to his wife. I respect his decision and will say 'no' to this marriage.

But I don't know why I feel there's more than this and the decision he made, to live his life without his humsafar is quite disturbing.

Agar inhone kha hota ki yeh kisi or se pyar katre hai then I will be in solace knowing he has someone in his life but here the reason he had given me is somehow bothering me.

His eyes and words shows loneliness, even though he said he's happy in his life, I just couldn't believe it.

Lekin, agar mein sahi bhi sochri hu then also i couldn't help him because he don't want me to involve in his personal matters so I will stay out of this. I just hope and wish whatever I'm thinking is wrong and he's genuinely happy in his life.

Gurvit: Aisha?
He called me by my name which made me to come out from my trance. He called me first time from my name and it's sound so good from his mouth. Ohhh god what're you thinking aisha? it's wrong ,just get the grip girl, I said to myself in my head.

Aisha: uhmm yeah sorry, I just dozed off.

Gurvit: No problem. So tell me about your decision. Do you need some more time to think about this or you...

I cut him off in middle
Aisha: No no I decided. We will do as you say. I will say 'no' this marriage once we get back to Delhi.

Gurvit sigh in relief and said: Thank you for understanding me.

Aisha gave a weak smile.

Gurvit: let's go inside then.

Aisha: okkk .

When they both walked in the living room, whole family went quite and expectantly looked towards them to say something.

But when they both chose to keep quiet, the family understood that they're not comfortable to tell their decision in front of other family, so they decided to let it go for now. They both sat at their places where they were seated earlier. Gurvit again make himself busy in his phone while Aisha gave small smile to everyone.
Both avoided looking at each other.

After sometime, Neharika decided to end the awkward silence present in the room.

Neharika: Uhmm now as both the families are here together, We decided to watch movie.

Aditya: What she meant to say is, "SHE" decided to watch movie.

Neharika: While glaring at him " I'm not the only one who want to watch movie.

Aditya: smiling amusingly " ohhh really so may I ask, other than you, who wants to watch movie.
Everyone chuckled seeing their bickering.

Neharika: uhmmm vo.....( then her eyes fall on her husband who also waiting for her answer like everyone)

Neharika: Haannn UTTAM, uttam also wants to watch movie.

And here uttam nearly got an heart attack when she screamed his name just like a child who knows answer, shouts in happiness when the teacher asked question from the class.

Aditya started laughing like a maniac and tears started coming out from his eyes because of laughing, on the other hand, everyone trying very hard to control their laughter.

Aditya: ohhhh god didi, jiju ko kyu fasa rahe ho. Everyone knows he hate movies and TV serials. You could do better than this di.

Neharika huffed in annoyance : Recently, he started seeing movies and now, he loves to see them whenever he got free time.

Uttam- Really? ( he abruptly said)
Then saw his wife is glaring at him so to cover up his mistake he said.

Uttam: ohhh yeah now I remember it, I love to see movies in my free time.

Aditya: asked amusingly " Really jiju, from when".

Uttam: from last week

Neharika: See, told you

Now everyone couldn't control themselves anymore and burst out in laughter.

Neharika got really embarrassed, seeing everyone caught her lie.

Neharika: uhmmm I should go and check aarzo , I'll join you all after some time.
Saying this she went upstairs .

Uttam: uhmm actually I need to make an important phone call. Please excuse me.

Aditya: To whom jiju? Didi ko?( said teasingly).

Uttam: while glaring " Shut up adi"
Everyone chuckled.
Saying this he also went upstairs to his wife.

Like this, the day came to an end even though the members of both the families talked and laughed with each other but still one question continuously running through their minds which is
"WHAT DID THEY DECIDE".