Chapter-33

Aisha's POV

After some time.
karan Papa come up on the stage and said to Gurvit.

Papa: Gurvit come beta. It's time for your coronation, pandit ji has called you. Aisha you also accompanied him.
He suddenly stiffened after hearing him. I think he don't want me to join him.

Me: But papa how can I
I tried to deny him politely but karan papa cut me off in middle.

Papa: Beta, you're going to be queen of rajasthan soon and everyone in rajasthan should know about it. We can't introduce you as a queen for now because you're not married to him yet but If you accompanied with him then message will be loud and clear without saying anything.

Now I don't have a choice other than agreed to him so I nodded giving him a small smile.

Papa: Gurvit hold her hand and take her there with you.

Gurvit nodded and take my hand in his hand. This time his grip was not too tight. I looked at him but he's looking straight only. He started walking, with big steps. I'm almost running to match his steps.

When we reached near the place where ceremony will take place, I saw so many priests were standing there and one of them is guruji who is senior to all of them.
At some distance of priests, there is each and every person of rajasthan present in the coronation of their soon to be king. I felt happy seeing there love for their soon to be king.

We walked to the bade guruji and touched his feet for his blessings.
Guruji: May god bless you both.

Then one by one we touched the feet of all the priests,who were present there and gain their blessings in return.

Badw Guruji: Son, go and wear these clothes.
He handed him a white dhoti and white shawl.

Gurvit : ji guruji.
He take those clothes from him and went to change into them. He come after 10mins.

He's looking handsome even in such a simple attire

He's looking handsome even in such a simple attire. Aisha stop drooling over him for once. It's not right place nor right time.

Guruji: Beta, It's time to bath you in holy water.

Guruji gestured towards the big and deep rounded container in which 4 human's can fit easily, placed at a short distance from us.

Gurvit moved towards that container and sit on the stool which is placed inside the container.

Some helper came with a golden pots in their hands which is filled with holy water and started pouring it on his head. When helper pouring water on him, his eyes were closed all the time.

After bathing in holy water, he come out of it, all soaked in water

Then guruji made him sit near the hawan kund and I sit beside him.

Then bade guruji and other priests started reciting mantras. Gurvit followed the instructions given by bade guruji.

When the pooja completed, Gurvit went to change his clothes and comes out wearing the attire of king. His looks screamed royalty. And the posture of him screamed power. In short he looks like a real king.

Unknowingly my lips curved into a smile

Unknowingly my lips curved into a smile. I looked towards our family and found them smiling too. Their expressions says how much they felt proud on him, so am l.

Then everyone make their way to the hall where the throne is placed.
When everyone reached there, karan papa and Gurvit moved towards the throne which is set up higher than any other chair present in hall.

(Throne's picture shown in media above)

Papa: Beta, it's time for oath.

He nodded and take several oaths for betterment of rajasthan and so on.
After taking his oaths. Dad take the crown in his hand and placed it on Gurvit's head.

A loud sound of clapping echoed in hall.
Then papa passed him a sword which is only belonged to king only.

Papa: I, Karan Singh Rathod, King of rajasthan now handover the duties of king to Gurvit Singh Rathod. From now on he's your king. I hope you all will give him the same love and respect you've given me all these years. A king is nothing without his people so I hope you all will support him just like you support me all the time.

A loud sound of clapping echoed in the hall again as in agreeing to their ex king.

Finally both the events completed successfully but still I need to talk to him. But how?He didn't even let me utter a single word to him.

We're going back to Delhi tomorrow and before leaving I have to talk to him anyhow and He have to listen me either he wants or not.