Chapter- 14

Gurvit POV

Today is aarzoo's birthday and I'm still in my office because I know that girl and her family must be arrived in rathod's villa till now and I will avoid them as much as I can.

I was in my deep thoughts then suddenly the door of my office opened and there stood Vaibhav Raichand with a frown on his face.

Vaibhav: what are you still doing here?

Guvit: (raised his eyebrow) Well, it's my office and I'm doing my work here.

Vaibhav: ohhh come on, you know what I'm saying or did you forget that today is aarzoo's birthday.

Gurvit: (rolled his eyes )Ofcourse I know today is aarzoo's birthday.

Vaibhav: Then what are we waiting for let's go. We're already late.

Gurvit: Nahi yrr. I need to do some important work. You can go, I'll join you later.

Vaibhav: Really gurvit?And from when your priorities changed if I'm not wrong, For you; your family comes first than your work.

Gurvit: It's not like that, my family is still my priority and always will be. It's just that some important work is pending, which needs to be done today itself and don't worry I'll be there before yo...

Vaibhav cut him off in middle
Vaibhav :wait wait wait.....kahi tu us ladki ke wajah se toh yhaa tympass nahi kar raha?

I try to act innocent and asked: konsi ladki?

Vaibhav: Don't try to act in front of me. I know you from childhood, you can't fool me. Now tell me why are you doing all this?

I know i can't lie to him anymore as he know me better than I know myself so it would be nice if I admit it or he will again start his drama.

Gurvit: Yes, you're right. I'm trying to avoid meeting them as much as I can. And don't ask me why, because you know the reason very well.

Vaibhav: But what is the need to do that, it's not like you're going to spend your whole life here in your precious office. Milna toh tujhe padega hi abhi nii toh baad mein.

Gurvit: I know, I have to meet them but I'm spending more time here so that I could spend less time with them.

Vaibhav: But, it's not like...
Suddenly my phone started ringing and cut Vaibhav off in middle.
I look at my phone and saw aditya is calling me

Gurvit: ek sec ruk, adi ka phone hai.

Gurvit: Hello adi.

Aditya: Hello bhaiyaa, where are you?

Gurvit: in the office, why?

Aditya: you're asking me why bhaiya, aarzo ka birthday hai aaj aap bhool gaye kya?sare guests aa gaye hai. Dadu told me to tell you come home immediately and bring Vaibhav bhaiyaa with you too.

Gurvit: okay, we're coming. Byee

Aditya: okk bhaiyaa , byee

Gurvit: dadu ghar bula rahe hai, let's go.

Vaibhav: Thank god, dadu called us otherwise god knows how long I had to sit with you in this boring office.

I rolled my eyes at his drama and then we both left the office immediately because agar dadu ne kha hai ghar jldi aao toh humare lie accha hoga, hum jldi phochein.

We arrived at the mansion and get out off the car. When we reached at the front door of mansion, suddenly Vaibhav's phone started ringing.

Vaibhav: Sorry bro, I need to take this. You go inside, I'll join you after this.

I nodded and started walking inside.
Once I reached near the hall where party is organized, I heard aarzoo's crying voice. I saw she's standing there alone and crying badly.

I immediately ran in her direction to pick her up in my arms but before I could reach her, a girl came and picked her up in her arms.

I couldn't see her face as her back is facing me but she has a beautiful long hairs. Although i could hear her.

She : Awww mera baccha dar gya. Shhhhh bs bs don't cry angel, see I'm here na. I will beat the balloons, mere bacche ko dara dia. Bs bs stop cry baby....

Her voice is so soothing and melodious. Voh use aise chup kra rahi thi jaise aarzoo uski khud ki beti ho. Aarzo also has calm down a little as she stopped crying but still hiccupping . She looks in different directions, may be searching for Neharika di then suddenly she turned slightly and my breath hitched seeing beauty in front of me. Even though I can only see her half face but still I can't able to take my eyes off from her.

"Gurvit"
Suddenly Vaibhav called me from behind.
I heard him but didn't respond him because I was so engrossed in her.

Aisha's dress is shown above in media.