Chapter-32

Aisha's POV

I want to talk to him but here are so many people around us who are busy in taking photos with us. I looked at him and he's still sitting with his blank face. God knows what is running in his mind. He didn't even look at me for once after sitting on sofa well I expected it but still it slightly hurts.

After talking to some guests and taking some photos with them, pandit ji said that it's time for engagement ceremony.

Preeta ma and mumma make us stand in front of each other, all the time I didn't dare to look at him again.

Mumma passed me a ring and gestured me to make him wear it.
He forwarded his hand towards me and I shakingly slide the ring in his finger.

Then suddenly he lifted my hand and tightly hold it which caused me a little pain but I hide it. Then he made me wear it. Even though my hand is hurting a little but I still kept a smile on my face.

Aditya: Bhaiya eager much hmm?
Adi said quietly to him but I heard it then everyone started clapping. Both families congratulate each other while hugging.

Then I gathered some courage to look at him but immediately regret it because his eyes were red and it looks like he's ready to kill me at any moment. After seeing his expressions my fear rised to no extent. I'm shivering in fear inside because never in my life I saw anyone this much infuriated.

But I need to be strong for the sake of both the families. I can't show my fear on my face.
So I plastered a smile on my face.

After congratulating us, our family make us sit on sofa again because there's some time left to start his coronation ceremony.

Now it's the perfect time to talk to him because guests were busy in eating food.
Keep your fear aside Aisha, you need to tell him now or otherwise this misunderstanding will create huge mess in your married life. You can do it.

I pep talk with myself in my mind to gather some courage to speak to him.

I looked at him with corner of my eyes. He's looking straight with his cold eyes.
You can do it aisha, just talk to him. Few time is left to start his coronation. Do it now.

Me: Uhm Suniye.
I said in low voice but he didn't respond to it and continued to look in same direction as before. May be he didn't heard me.

Me: Gurvit suniye. (I speak little louder this time.)
But still he didn't respond to me. So I tried again.

Me: Gurvit, vo mujhe aapse kuc-

Gurvit- Shut up, just shut up. If I didn't respond to you it means I don't want to talk to you or listen to you. Can't you understand this simple thing?

He said seething his teeth in anger.
I was taken aback seeing his anger, I felt hurt was an understatement. I know he's angry at me but once I will tell him the truth, then I'm sure his anger will flew away. I will try again even though my heart beats so fast in fear but I need to clear this misunderstanding between us anyhow.

Me: Gurvit, please liste-

Gurvit: Are you deaf or what? Didn't you heard what I said earlier that I don't want to talk to you. It's my compulsion to sit with you here otherwise I didn't even spare a single glance at girls like you let alone married to you. And don't you dare try to be smart in front of me. You can fool everyone but not me. I know there's a reason behind your yes but mark my words Aisha tomar, the day I found out about your selfish reason I will not spare you But before that day comes, you have to face all the consequences of marrying me which I told you the day we met. So live peacefully until we get married after that you and peace will be far away from each other and it's my promise to you.

His tone was very harsh and his each and every word struck my heart very badly. My eyes moistened while listening to him but I manage to stop tears falling from my eyes.

After that I didn't utter a single word to him even I didn't dare to look at him again. It hurts when your fiance say so many horrible things to you that too on your engagement.His words were still ringing in my head continuously. I tried to smile so that guests wouldn't notice something is off between us.

Both the families were busy in preparations of coronation so they also didn't noticed it, which I'm glad of.