Chapter- 5

Gurvit's POV

In Rajasthan
In Rathod Mansion, there is a man who is so handsome and looks like God made so many efforts in making him. The girls would die for his single glance but the only thing he loves after his family is his work. He can tolerate anything in this world but if someone shows carelessness towards their assigned work in his office, he won't spare that person.
Everyone in rajasthan loves him for his caring nature towards his people like his father and grandfather. His grandfather is his mentor and bestfriend. He can do everything or anything for him. And he is none other than GURVIT SINGH RATHOD.
But but but the one thing he scared of is love. He believes once you fall in love then you'll end up hurting in the end. No doctor or anything will be able to soothe your pain in the heart.

It's 6am in the morning and he woke up from his sleep and straight away went to his gym room which is in the mansion only. After doing work out and all. He go to his room for freshen up and get ready for his office. ( His outfit shown in the media above).

He went down from stairs and moved towards dining table where his all family members sat already. He came directly towards them and touch his grandfather and father's feet out of respect and come towards his mom and greet her good morning while hugging her.
He also sat down on his chair

His grandfather sat on 'the head of the family' chair then on his right side sat Gurvit and aditya ( younger brother of gurvit) in sequence.

On the left side sat karan, preeta, neharika( elder sister of Gurvit. She has a daughter named aarzoo who's 3yrs old) and Uttam( Husband of Neharika).

They started their breakfast at 8 am exactly because Gurvit has a routine for each and everything and nobody's allowed to break rules made by him. He wants perfection in everything.

Aditya: Bhai aap aaj bhot acche lgre ho.

Gurvit: Raised his eyebrow and said " Now what do you want?"

Aditya: Ammm niii bhai vo toh m schme apne dil se keh rha tha ki aap acche lgre ho bhot aaj.

Everyone started giggling at his antics
Gurvit: accha roz nii lgta kya?

Aditya : Roz lgte ho bhai pr aaj vo actually aaj

Neharika: Stop your drama adi just say it already.

Aditya: "Bhai mujhe purani car chaiye kyuki nayi car khrab hogyi..." He said in one go.

Gurvit: WHattttt.
Everyone started laughing .

Aditya: "I mean bhai mjhe new car chaiye kyuki purani kharab hogyi firse or abhi toh mene thik krai thi.."

Gurvit: Okay buy it then but Don't you dare to fly the car in the air because of new car's excitement. Drive in normal speed.

Aditya: Okay bhai. Thank you so much bhai. I love youuuuu.

Gurvit smile seeing his little brother's childishness.

Mahesh: Beta aaj sham ko jldi aa jana office se, We want to talk to you about something important.

Gurvit: Okay dad. I'll take my leave then. Bye everyone.

In evening
He came early from his office and started searching for his father and grandfather, Then he saw one of the maid.

Gurvit: Aapne papa or dadaji ko khi decha h?

Maid: Sahab mene bade hookum( dadaji) or maharaja sa( papa) ko garden m decha tha.

Gurvit: Okay. Thank you

Gurvit came to the garden and saw his father and grandfather sipping tea. And enjoying the weather while laughing with each other.

As soon as his dadaji saw him, he said
Dadaji: Aree beta aagye tum. Come sit with us.

Gurvit: jee dadaji. Is everything alright?

Papa: yes beta everything is fine. We just want to talk to you about something.

Gurvit: jee boliye.

Dadaji: beta, Let the preeta come first then will tell you. Mene bheja h maid ko use bulane ke lie..

Gurvit in his mind "Something is definitely cooking up in there minds".

After sometime preeta also came and sat down as she already knew what's this about.

Now everyone look towards dadaji and indicating him to disclose the matter.

Dadaji: Beta with your hard work you gave new heights to our business and now we want you to think about yourself other than work.

Gurvit: Means?

Prithvi Looking towards karan and preeta and they nodded their head in encouragement

Dadaji with a sigh: Beta, It's time to think about your marriage.

Gurvit felt like the ground under him slip from his feet. His face turned pale after listening the word shadi...