Chapter-10

Aisha's POV

Then I thought to give aarzoo to preeta aunty so I started going towards living room where all the elder's sat but suddenly I heard his name.
'Gurvit'

I immediately turned my head to the direction from where I heard his name and immediately froze after seeing him. He's standing there in all his glory, staring right into me.

Our eye's got stuck into each other's eyes . I couldn't move my eyes from him and my brain refused to work. After a while, a man called him again to which our staring competition broke off.

I immediately looked downwards shyly
In mind : Ohhhh myyyy goddddd, Is he real or my imagination. How on earth can someone be this handsome. He's definitely a piece of art but wait.....what if I just imagined him there. What if he's not real....Ohhh my god, well done aisha now you started imagining things. Great.

I again look in that direction and wait....he's still there , it means he's real not just my imagination but wait he's still staring me. I immediately turned my eyes from him after coming to my senses.

Then I noticed aarzoo has calm down fully and her face is nuzzled in the crook of my neck. After gather some courage, I continued walking towards living room.

After reaching living room, I give aarzo to preeta aunty and explain how she got scared because of balloon.

Preeta ma: Thank you beta

Me: please ma, don't say thank you to me. It's my responsibility to take care of her.

Preeta smiled affectionately towards aisha.

At the same time gurvit and unknown man entered in the living room.
Dadaji: Both of you are late ( stern voice)

Gurvit: Sorry dadu, Some urgent work come up in the office and it needs to be finished today only.

Dadi: Areee why are you scolding them like this. They came before cake cutting, it means they're on time.

Gurvit and that man both have a confused look on their faces.

Dadaji: Beta, they are the same people I told you about.

It's like realization hit him and he got shocked but immediately composed himself.

Dadaji: Janvi ji, Meet my grandson Gurvit Singh Rathod. He's Vaibhav Raichand, gurvit's childhood bestfriend( he said pointing towards unknown man)

Ohhh so, he's his best friend said Aisha in her mind.

Gurvit and Vaibhav both touched the feet of my family's elders and in return everyone blessed both of them. But he didn't give a single glance to me. Maybe he's shy one.
At the same time, aradhna, abhi, and aditya entered in the living room.

Aditya: Ohhh bhaiyaa finally you came. We waited for you for so long. ( he said dramatically)

Gurvit: Ab toh aagya hoon na. Let's go for Cake cutting, guests are waiting outside.

Aditya: Ohhh no no bhaiyaa. Hum itni desperately aapka wait, sirf cake cutting ke lie toh bilkul nii kar rahe the. Actually we want to introduce you to someone. ( he said smiling widely)

My eyes get widened after hearing him because I know who's that "someone ". And it's none other than me. Ohhhh God. It will be so embarrassing, Please God knock some sense in these kids heads.

I think he also understood what aditya trying to do so to avoid that topic he said : " Not now adi, let the cake cut first after that I will meet each and every person, present in the birthday party.

Aditya: No, we waited for so long.
After saying this he grabs his arm and drag him towards me. He make him stand in front of me.

Aditya: Bhaiyaa, meet her, my soon to be bhabhi. ( smiling widely).

I became so nervous, seeing him this close to me. Everyone giggled and I looked down in embarrassment.

Gurvit glared at aditya, to which he shut his mouth completely. Thank god

Gurvit: he looked at me and forwarded his hand " Hy, Gurvit singh rathod. Nice to meet you"

My heart skips the beat and a shiver ran down to my spine. His voice is so dominating and manly.

But his face was void of emotions and the way he's introducing himself looks like, he's introducing himself to one of his business partner. May be he's not comfortable meeting me, around his family.

Me: I looked up and smiled a little " uhmm Hello, Aisha Singh tomar. Nice to meet you too"

I shake my hand with him. And Suprisingly, My hand fits perfectly in his hand. My hand was little warmer than him may be because of nervousness.

Dadaji: Okk, Ab sab ek dusre se mil lie hai toh let's go and cut the cake.
Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

(After having dinner and cake cutting ceremony, the guests take their leave.
Now only, tomar's family left because today they are going to stay here only and will leave tomorrow morning itself)

Whole tomar family and rathod family sitting in the living room except one. After cake cutting, gurvit went upstairs in his room for changing his office clothes.