Chapter-40

Gurvit's POV

Vaibhav: What? Are you trying to say I will lie to them just because you don't want to go home?

Me: "Yes, that's exactly, I'm saying".
I give a look to him which says bro you have no other choice and you will do as I say.

Vaibhav: No no no, you're joking right? How could I lie to them like this? I'm not going to do it and it's final.

Me: Of course you will do it bro. Let's go. I'm tired and I need good sleep.
I smiled at him then dragged him out of my office.

Vaibhav: You always make me do these things yrr. When will you start listening to me. And I don't understand what is the problem in going to your own home.
He started his blabbering and it continued till we reached to his home.

Then after freshen up, I called to papa and told him that Vaibhav has planned a suprise party for me so I'm going to stay with him tonight and if I come home like this then he will feel bad.

Then I give my phone to Vaibhav and gestured him to talk to papa.
He glared at me and I smiled sheepishly at him then after talking to papa some more minutes, he hang up the phone.

Vaibhav: They agreed

He said with a stren face then went to his room. I know he's angry at me but I had to this for my own sanity. I don't know what I would do If she again tried to talk to me. And I know him, his anger will flew out of the window in few hours.

I sighed.
I also went to my room and then slept immediately because of tiredness.
( they both have their own rooms in each other houses because they both consider each other as a part of a family).

.............
Few days later.....

I'm back from my office and now It's been two days since she last called in my office and I remembered, first day when Rahul told me that she's on the call, I was more than shocked that time.

Flashback:
I was working in my office then suddenly someone knocked on the door.

Me: Come in.

Then rahul entered in my office.
Rahul: Sir, ma'am is on the phone and she wants to talk to you.
He said in a one go.

I look up at him confusingly. Kon ma'am?

Me: kiski baat kar rahe ho tum? Konsi ma'am?

Rahul: Sir, Aisha ma'am.
What? Why she called me that too onn my office phone?

Wait...may be it could be another girl with same name. I should ask him, her full name.

Me: What's her full name?

Rahul: Sir, Aisha tomar. Your fiance.

Damn it. Why on the earth she's calling me? Did she already forget what I told her on our engagement. Why is she so desperate to talk to me.

I remembered, She had tears in her eyes when I rudely talked to her on our engagement even after that she's still trying to talk to me......

Ohhhh yes now I finally got it, she must be shedding crocodile tears that day just to gain my sympathy and or to show me how naive she is by doing all that drama but i didn't reacted like she planned so now she's trying to talk to me so that she could fool me by her sweet talks because the only person is against her is me and she knows very well that it's not good for her as i already told her, she will face the consequences of marrying me that's why she's trying hard to get on my good books.

But one thing she doesn't know that I'm Gurvit Singh Rathore, she can fool anyone by faking her innocence but not me. And when I show her true colours to the world, she will regret the day we met.

Rahul: Sir?

I came out of my trance when Rahul called me.

Me: Yes? Did you said something?

Rahul: uhmm yes sir. Ma'am is waiting for your response, unse kya kahu mai?

Me: Tell her that I'm busy and will call her later.

Rahul: Okay sir.

Me: you can leave now.

What was she actually thinking before calling me that whenever she called me, I will attend her calls, leaving all my important work aside that too, for the person I hates most.

My work is more important than listening her nonsense that's why I denied to talk to her or badme use call karne ka sawal hi nii uthta because I'm in no mood to spoil my mood by talking to her.

Now I should focus on my work, already lot of time wasted because of her.

Flashback ends.

From that day, she continued to call me for 5days on my office phone and It goes same just like it went first day and I never replied back to any calls of her.

Thank god finally she stopped calling me and got the message that "I don't want to talk to you" means "I'm not joking and I really want to avoid talking to you as much as I can".