Chapter - 18

Gurvit's POV

At dinner
Each and every person present in the dining room, was deeply lost in their own thoughts when suddenly Aisha's sister, aradhna decided to break the suspense and asked the question whose answer everyone wants to know.

Aradhna: Di, what did you both decided then?
( she suddenly asked making me shocked because I thought they will ask her once they will reach their home, I was so wrong)

Aisha: uhmm about what?.
( I know, she knew what exactly aradhna asked her about but still she tried to act cool)

Aradhna: Aree di aapki or jiju ki shadi ke bare me.

She straight away said it and on top of that she called me JIJU. Shock was an understatement for me right now.

Whereas aisha choked on her food after listening her. She's not at fault, uski jagah koi or bhi hota toh yehi reaction hota except me, I learned to masked my emotions and expressions long time back. So this time also I put up my poker face.

Her mom: What happened baccha. Here drink some water. ( Her mom said her in concerned voice)

She handed her the glass of water and she drink only 2-3sips from it like a baby.

Mumma: beta ab thik ho na aap?
My mom asked her in concern, I wonder how she got so much connected from my family in just few hours? They treat her like their own daughter.

Aisha: "Yes, ma. Thank you".
Mom smiled in return

She look towards me, as if trying to ask me how to answer them now through her eyes.
I gave her a blank face

Then suddenly dadu said to our rescue:-
Dadu: "Aradhna beta, They met today only na, let them take their own time.Once they will be sure about their decision then they will tell us on their own".

(Dadu you're a life saver, i said in mind)
I sighed in relief

Her Dadi: "He's right beta. Or waise bhi Hume konsi inki shadi kal hi Karani hai jo hum Jaldbaazee kare inke sath. Beta take your own time, don't need to hurry".
Her dadi speak up agreeing to dadu.

Thank god, they drop this topic for now and give us more time to tell them about it.

After dinner everyone went to their room. I was working on my laptop because sleep is far away from my eyes. Waise toh, it was a tiring day for sure but still I can't sleep because something doesn't seems right may be because I took too much stress about this whole marriage thing. I think I need a good sleep to fresh my mind

So with that thought I switched off the lights and after sometime sleep took over me

In the morning
I woke up from my sleep at 6am and directly went in gym room for work out. After that I freshen up and get ready to leave for my office then suddenly I remembered tomar's are going to leave today. And then i changed my mind and decided to go office once they leave. They're good people atleast I should meet them once, before they leave.

So i changed in my casual clothes and started doing my work on laptop

I was so engrossed in my work that I didn't realize about the time. Then suddenly I heard the sound of people's talking, which is coming from my window. Then I look towards clock and immediately realized it's time for them to leave. I immediately ran towards window and looked down only to saw beautiful sight of hers. I saw my whole family there to bidding them goodbye except me and they're all ready to leave in any minute from here maybe for forever.

I stared at her continuously from here and she was about to sit in the car but then stopped and suddenly she looks above at me and our eyes meet and my heart starts to beat faster as it was total unexpected. How did she get to know that I'm standing here?

She smiled a little. Ohhh god her smile. She looks so cute when she smiled. No no no what's wrong with you Gurvit, control yourself.

Thankfully, my emotions didn't shown up on my face because I put up my poker face before she noticed.

She kept seeing me with her cute smile for some more minutes then sit in the car and drove off. I kept staring at the car until it get out of my sight.

She left ( I unknowingly whispered)

I sighed and went inside my room to get ready for office.