Chapter-8

Aisha's POV

Like this we completed our journey and finally we're in Rajasthan.
We step outside the plane and see two men standing there in royal attire. I think they were from Rathod's family.

We approach to them then they both touched the feet of papa, mumma and dadi. Then say hello to us.

1st boy- I know you must be wondering who are we? so let me introduce myself to you first.
My name is Aditya Singh Rathod and I'm the youngest son of karan Rathod and Preeta Rathod. And my lovely parents ordered us to pick up,there special guests from here .So here I am at your service.

He bowed dramatically in front of us and we chuckled at his antics.

Dadi: Aree beta kitne bade ho gaye ho tum. We couldn't recognize you. Last we saw you when you're infant. Now look you grown up all handsome and charming huh..

Aditya : That I'm dadi. ( while saying, he ran his fingers in his hair proudly)
We all giggled and suddenly 2nd boy hit 1st boy head by his hand.

2nd boy- I'm also here na, do I have your permission to introduce myself to them my majesty.
He rolled his eyes.
We smiled at their bond.

2nd boy- I'm so sorry about this, You're absolutely correct Dadima, Definitely he is all grown up but he's still a kid. Total toofan I tell you.

Aditya- jijuuuu (whining like a baby)

2nd boy- See, I told you.
We all laughed and aditya make an angry face.

2nd boy- So my name is Uttam Chauhan and I'm the only one jiju of this idiot, and Neharika Rathod Chauhan is my wife and eldest daughter of karan papa and Preeta mom.

Papa: ohhh yes yes karan invited us to your wedding but unfortunately we couldn't make it.

After talking and introducing ourselves to them we all sat inside the car to reach their mansion.

We reached to the front gate and I was awestruck after seeing so much beauty. Scratch that word mansion and add Mahal. I don't know how to explain because it's something else. In my whole life I didn't saw this beauty. I feel honored to be here.
It's so huge and so beautiful. I look towards my siblings and even they were in a same condition as me.

Aditya: Please come inside. Everyone is waiting for you, eagerly.

We all went inside and interior part of the mahal is more beautiful than outside. It's look modern with traditional touch. The whole hall is beautifully decorated with balloons and there's very big portraits hanging on the wall.

When Rathod's noticed our presence they all came running towards us. They all hugged each other and started their own conversation forgetting about us completely.

After some time a old man in seventies come towards me and smiled

Me: I joined my both hands and said namaste to him.

Old man- Don't do that beta. Humare yhaa daughter's naa pair chuti na namaste karti bus gale lagti hai beta.

And then hugged me and then patted my head and said" khush reh beta".

From behind my dadi spoke:
Dadi: Rathod ji aapne toh pehchan lia apni bahu ko. She said while smiling.
Aisha in mind ( yeh jrur dadaji ke best friend honge).

Suddenly a lady said dressed up in royal saree: Nahi maa ji, jaisa ki papa ji ne kha she's not our daughter in law but our daughter.

She said smiling and came towards me.
Lady: Ohhh My God, See karan, She's 100times, more beautiful than I thought.

Man: Yes preeta you're right. Our daughter grown up so beautiful.

I smiled shyly.
Peeta Aunty: Beta do you remember us?
Me: Umm No aunt...
Preeta aunty cut me off in middle
Preeta: "Beta please call me mom or mumma, God forbidden agar tumhari shadi humare bete se nii bhi hoti hai tab bhi tum humari beti hi rhogi". She said while resting her hand on my head.
Karan: Preeta is right beta. Please call me papa and call preeta as mumma and here he is your dadu (he said pointing towards Prithvi ).

Prithvi : Yahi khade hokr sari batein krloge yaa andar bhi chloge.

Dadi: Yes let's go inside but before that tell us where is gurvit.
( My heart skips a beat after listening his name. Now you all are wondering how I know his name well credit goes to Aditya. He talked non stop about his bhai in car that's how I know his name)

Karan: Maa ji, actually due to some urgent work , he had to go office but will here soon. Adi call gurvit and Vaibhav and tell them to come home immediately.

Aditya: okk papa

Mahesh: Vaibhav?
Karan: Ohhh yes, He's like our son to us and also a childhood bestfriend of Gurvit.

Prithvi : let's go inside then.

The pictures of interior part of the villa