Chapter-19

Aisha's pov

We finally reached our home after a long and tiring journey. Till now nobody asked me about him or anything related to our marriage which I'm glad of. Surely I need to tell them soon but i decided to tell them in evening because everyone is so tired right now and they need a good sleep.

We went to our respective rooms to have some good sleep. After freshen up, as soon as I layed on bed, sleep engulfed me because last night I can't able to get good sleep.

I woke up after some hours of good sleep. And make myself ready to tell them about my decision. I went downstairs but found none. They all must be in the garden. I started walking towards garden but suddenly halted on my steps, hearing some sound coming out from papa's study.

I make my way towards study. The door of the study slightly open and I saw papa and dadi were there, talking to someone on the phone.

I was about to turn as I thought they might be busy with some work that's why they're in study and once they come out I will talk to them, but suddenly stopped hearing prithvi dadu's voice on the other end.

The phone was on speaker that's why I could heard him easily but what makes me suprise, the topic of there conversation. I know it's a really bad thing to listen anyone's talk without their knowing but I couldn't stop myself from listening them because they were talking about me and Gurvit.

Dadi: Prithvi ji, waise toh I have seen some sort of liking in their eyes towards each other but still I'm not sure about their decision. I mean neither Aisha nor Gurvit had said something about this matter till yet so I'm confused.

I feel so bad because once I told them, they will be so hurt. And somewhere our silence makes things more complicated. I should tell them now warna baad mein woh or jyada hurt honge.

I was about to knock on the door but dadu's next line shocked me to no extent.

Dadu: Ofoo janvi ji, don't worry about this because I'm 100% sure that they're going to say yes for this marriage.

Papa: Bade papa par aapko kaise pata? Ohhhh wait....did gurvit said something about this.

Yes, May be Gurvit said 'yes' to this marriage. He did his work, now it's my turn. God it's going to be more difficult than I thought.

Dadu: "No beta but I got news from one of my detectives that Gurvit really likes Aisha a lot".
( he said mischievously)
"Actually Vaibhav called me in the morning and told me how Gurvit froze in his place after seeing Aisha for first time. Trust me beta,Gurvit never even gave a mere glance to any girl and here he froze after seeing her".

"So tell me if they liked each other then, Is there any reason to deny this proposal? I don't think so".

Ohhh god no no no they're thinking wrong. Vaibhav surely misunderstood the situation. I agree, he was continuously staring at me but it dosen't mean he likes me.
I was just mere stranger to him and there I was standing in his house with Aisha in my arms who is crying non stop, so he must be suspicious of me that's why he's looking at me continuously and I don't blame him , anyone would be in his place will react like this only. I was in my thoughts when I heard dadi.

Dadi: "But prithvi ji, now we know that Gurvit likes Aisha but what about Aisha? She didn't even said anything related to Gurvit let alone marriage topic till now".

Hmm perfect time to reveal. Let's go.
But again I got shocked and embarrassed too hearing the next line of papa making me stop to go inside

Papa: Don't worry about that mom. I know aisha also likes gurvit. When we're standing near the car and about to leave from there, i saw Aisha looking upwards.
I also looked in that direction where she was looking at and saw Gurvit stood there at his window, looking at her.
Then I again looked at my princess and she was smiling at him, from that moment I knew she's going accept this proposal.

Ohhhh please god help me. They got it all wrong. How will I explain them now. I should said it earlier. It's getting more complicated second by second. But I can't face them right now, I'm so embarrassed.

And Yes I was smiling but it's just because I wasn't expected to see him last time at his window and that too just before leaving, that's why unknowingly a small smile crept on my lips but I was being stupid, didn't realize that papa was looking at us.

I'll tell them later. Oh god in what trouble we got ourselves into. I was about to turn to go to my room but Then suddenly dadi shrieked in excitement making me stop on my steps.