Chapter- 16

Gurvit's Pov

Aditya: Ohhh no no bhaiyaa. Hum itni desperately aapka wait, sirf cake cutting ke lie toh bilkul nii kar rahe the. Actually we want to introduce you to someone. ( he said smiling widely)

Ohhh goddd here we go, I knew it he's definitely upto something. I know what he is trying to do and who's that 'someone '. No I don't want to meet her now , I need to do something.

Me : " Not now adi, let the cake cut first after that I will meet each and every person, present in the birthday party"
I tried to explain him but to all go in vain.

Aditya: "No, we waited for so long".
He didn't even gave me a chance to react as he immediately grabbed my arm and drags me towards her. He make me stand in front of her.

Now I could clearly see each and every feature of her. Paas se toh aur bhi sundar lag rahi hai yeh...wait what's wrong with you. Stop admiring her and get the grip. You couldn't loose your control this easily.

Aditya: Bhaiyaa, meet her, my soon to be bhabhi. ( smiling widely).
She'll never be your bhabhi I thought in my mind.

Everyone giggled seeing Adi's antics and she looked downwards, I think she got embarrassed.

I glared at aditya, to which he shut his mouth completely.

Me: i looked towards her while putting up poker face and forwarded my hand to shake then introduced myself" Hy, Gurvit singh rathod. Nice to meet you"

I introduced myself in a formal manner like I generally introduced myself to my business partners. It could be anything but friendly.

She looked up at me from her big eyes and smiled a little " uhmm Hello, Aisha Singh tomar. Nice to meet you too"
Ohhh god her smile is so....Gurvit you're gone mad. I thought in my mind

She shake her hand with me. Her hand are so soft and Suprisingly, her hand fits perfectly in my hand. Though her hand is little warmer than me.

Dadu: "Okk, Ab sab ek dusre se mil lie hai toh let's go and cut the cake".
Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

Thank you dadu. Finally it's over but I need to be ready for actual task. I can't loose myself in her beauty, I can't.

After cake cutting, I straight away came to my room after informing mom.

I lay down on my bed and close my eyes but after I closed my eyes, her face come in view.

I'm so tired of all of this. Not even a day had passed and here she is, bothering me even when I'm alone. No no no I can't let that happen. It's just a mere attraction, nothing else. I just need to focus on my plan, once she'll leave from here, these thoughts will stop itself.

Yes, just few hours more then She'll be gone forever from my life. but for that I need to talk to her. Mujhe jldi se niche jana chaiye...with that thought I hurriedly change my clothes and went downstairs.

I saw everyone laughing and talking with each other , I made my way towards them and sit beside vaibhav.

I saw her, she's sitting beside Neharika di lost in her own thoughts. Then suddenly she looked at me and I immediately averted my eyes from her and pretend to do my work from my phone. After that I feel her gaze on me time to time but I avoid her completely and never saw at her again.

I continued to pretend busy in phone and tried to avoid her as much as I can do then suddenly papa said
Papa: Gurvit beta, Go and show pool side area to aisha.

We both look towards each other then, then she look towards her parents, mab be asking them for their permission and they nodded their head in agreement.

We both stand and I gestured her to follow me.
She followed me and we reached to pool side area. She was in awe because of the view in front of her was really mesmerizing. But for me it was nothing new as I always saw it. But I have to admit it's really a sight to be seen.

The moon is shining and moonlight directly fall on the flowers in the garden and on the water in the pool which makes water shine. It looks like heaven.

A smile spread on her lips after seeing the beauty of the nature. And looks like she completely forget about the purpose of coming here in first place.

She was so lost in the beauty of the nature so to gather her attention I faked cough and it work as she finally came in her senses. She looked down in embarrassment.
Now it's the time tell her the truth and let's end it for once and all.

Gurvit: uhmm please sit down. (I said pointing at one of the chair in the garden)

Aisha: Thank you. ( Whispering).
She sat on the chair then I also sat on the chair opposite to her's.

It was very awkward for both of us. I don't want to beat around the Bush so I decide, I'll directly come to my point without doing any small talks.

I started to speak in not so friendly manner.
Me: Listen, I don't want to beat around the Bush, so I will come directly to the point. I don't want to get married.
Finally I said it, yes.