Chapter-34

Aisha's POV

In evening

After his coronation, he went to his office and didn't return from his office yet. And here I'm desperately waiting for him so we could talk.

Anyways our family is super happy as both the ceremonies went off without any hitch. Now we all were sitting in living room talking and laughing with each other but my whole focus is on the door waiting for him to come.
I think adi noticed it.

Adi: Waiting for bhaiyaa huhh. ( he said playfully and I blushed )

Me: Uhmm nahi toh vo mai bs

Adi chuckled: Relax soon to be bhabhi, Bhaiyaa must be on his way and will be here in no time.
He said smiling.
I nodded shyly.

After waiting for some more time, karan papa's phone started ringing.

Karan papa- Hello, Yes Gurvit.

Papa- But beta, you can celebrate it some other time because your in laws is waiting for you here and they will leave for Delhi tomorrow only.
Papa sighed.

Papa: Okk then. Take care both of you.

I looked at papa expectantly to know about his whereabouts and when will he come home so we can talk.

Dadu: What happened karan?

Papa: Papa vo actually Gurvit is staying with Vaibhav tonight in his home because Vaibhav wanted to celebrate his best friend's engagement and coronation.

What! But I need to talk to him before our marriage and after today I won't meet him before marriage. Now how will I clear this misunderstanding between us. I don't know what to do now. I really want to talk to him and sort this out but I think the luck is not on my side right now.

Dadu: But they can celebrate it any other day, his in laws are waiting for him here.

Papa: That's what I said too but Gurvit said that Vaibhav has planned a suprise party for him and If he didn't go with him then he will feel bad. So I couldn't force him to come home.

Dadi: Ohh that's completely fine. Let the boy enjoy his life prithvi ji. After all he always kept busy himself in his work only, he deserves a break.

Mahesh papa- Mom's right bade papa, let him enjoy his life and rahi baat humari toh hum to ab milte hi rahenge ek dusre se, so don't worry about it.

I think i need to wait more to tell him the truth. I released a breath in disappointment.
Everyone nodded.

Prithvi dadu: I want to discuss something with you all. I would've tell you earlier but was waiting for Gurvit to come home that's why I didn't tell you before but now he's not coming home tonight so I guess, now I should tell you all now.

Mahesh papa: Ji bade papa boliye.

Dadu: so the thing is that Pandit ji ne 2dates nikali hai jo shadi ke lie acchi hai.

Dadi: That's good. So tell us the dates prithvi ji.

Prithivi ji: The 1st one is of after one month and the other one is of after 1year.

Everyone smiled
Dadi: So it's decided then, After one month we will do their marriage.

Everyone congratulated each other.

Preeta ma: Aisha beta be ready. We will come soon to take you with us.
I gave her a weak smile.

Then after discussing about marriage functions to some more minutes. Everyone retired to their room.

I was so tired because of today's events so as soon as I lay on my bed, I fell asleep.

Next day we woke up early in the morning and I didn't talk or even see him since yesterday after his coronation ceremony.

After doing our breakfast, we get ready to take our leave.
And like last time I was waiting for him to show up just for once but he didn't come this time.

After bidding bye to everyone, we leave from there. I was hurt because of his behavior and mostly because of his harsh words but I didn't blame him for it because jo bhi uski jagah hota woh aise hi react krta.