Chapter-52

Aisha's POV

Guvit: DO YOU EVEN KNOW, HOW MUCH THIS STUPID STUNT OF YOURS AFFECTS MY REPUTATION? As a husband I should knew that my wife has made a breakfast for everyone and there I was sitting all blank.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS WHEN YOUR FAMILY GIVES YOU THAT DISAPPOINTED LOOK? TELL ME DO YOU KNOW OR NOT?.
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I SAW DISAPPOINTMENT FOR ME IN THE EYES OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU.

Me: Vo mu-mujhe
I was sobbing uncontrollably. His gripped on my arm was too tight and it hurts like a hell. I was looking at him helplessly.

Gurvit: DON'T. NOT EVEN A WORD FROM YOUR MOUTH. TODAY YOU CROSS ALL THE LIMITS  NOT ONLY YOU EMBARRASSED ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, BUT ALSO YOU HURT MY FAMILY AND THAT'S NOT FORGIVING. BE READY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS AISHA TOMAR.

I was shivering in fear and sobbing uncontrollably. He left my arms not before giving me deathly glare. He turn around and picked up his watch from dressing table.

He wear it and about to leave from the room but before he could leave, I don't know what came over me, I just ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

He got startled because of my sudden action. And I just hide my face in his chest and started crying badly, he didn't hugged me back but neither he pushed me back so I hugged him more tightly because right now I desperately want comfort and only he can give it to me.

And In this moment I know one thing that I can't let him leave this room without hearing me out once. I just couldn't able to bear one more misunderstanding between us, I'm tired of these misunderstandings between us.

After some time my cries turned into sobs. I gather some courage to speak.

Me: Gu-gurvit.

Gurvit: Aisha
He whispered.  And trust me it feels so good.

Me: Gu-gurvit I am so so-sorry. I sw-swear, maine yeh jan-janbhujkar nahi kiya. Mum-mumma ki call aa-aagyi thi and I didn't realize t-the time, isliye mai la-late hogyi.

And I know i made a mistake by not reaching on time for breakfast even when you yourself told me to be there on time and I don't want to make excuses by saying I got late because I was busy in making breakfast that's why I didn't reveal it there.

And yes, I ran fr-from there not because to ma-make anyone feel gu-guilty or to get advantage of the situation, but because I didn't want to br-break the rule of this house on our first day of marriage as you yourself said it's my duty to respect each and every rule of this house and if I stayed there for one more second, everyone would make me eat my breakfast that's why I ran from there and accepted my punishment.

I know I hurt you and our family but I swear I will not repeat this mistake again. Please forgive me Gurvit. Please.

Saying this I again started crying harder, while holding his shirt tightly. Suddenly I felt his arms around me and I snuggled more into him. After some time he lifted me up in bridal style and I'm too much overwhelmed right now to response any of it.

He carefully placed me on the bed

Gurvit: Stop crying and get some rest. Our reception is on evening, I hope you didn't forget about it. I don't want anyone to see you like this so make yourself presentable for our reception. Got it?.

I nodded

I nodded.

Gurvit: Good.
He wipe my tears and then went out of the room.

Few seconds later, sleep consumed me.