Chapter-2

Aisha's pov
Aashi: Hey, Good morning
Anshul: Good morning
Yash: Hey Good morning
Me: Good morning guys. Watsup

Aashi: Nothing just waiting for you and talking about anshul's new crush

Me: ohhh is that so. But who is that unlucky girl

Anshul: hey what do you mean. For your kind information, miss pdaku I am the most handsome boy in whole college and girls were die to.....

Yash: Fir hogya ye shuru. Let's go guys.we're getting late for our class.

We started walking towards the class and from behind anshul said " Are ruko to shi yrr" and we started giggling at his childishness.

And then at the lunch time we all were seating in the canteen talking about anything, suddenly a boy came near our table and....wait why he is looking so nervous.

He forward his friend in front of me gesturing me to shake hands and I look towards my friends and they were also looking at me with smile.
I hesitantly shake his hand. He introduce himself as our senior and said
Boy: You are very beautiful and I like you so much Aisha and I know each and everything about you like timings of your each class, about your friends,what is your favorite food blah blah.....Please give me an honour to take you out for a date with me.

He speak like he prepared each and every word before 100times . And I again look towards my friends and they seemed like they're were controlling their laughter and any moment they will burst out...Idiots

Me: " I um I actually we" ( I got totally nervous but it was not new to me at all, I got numerous of proposals but even though I got nervous each and every time because I don't have a heart to hurt anyone's feelings but at in the end I have to decline because I dont want to give someone fake hope)

I again try to speak after collecting some courage.

Me: Actully Aditya I am so sorry. I can't go on a date with you. Please don't take it on yourself it's not you it's me..I don't do relationships. Sorry once again

His face immediately fell. I feel bad for him.
Aditya: ohhhh ummm it's fine. Don't worry. And thank you for making things clear for me....okay then byee, take care.

He said with a smile and i also smile a little in return...as soon as he get out of our sight my idiot bst frnds started laughing like a maniac.

Aashi: ohhhh god did you see her face.

Yash: yeah...it's like she saw a ghost...oooo my goddd It was so hilarious .

Anshul: Seriously I mean who in the world scared of proposals and here she is totally opposite case.

Me: will you guys just shut up...it's not easy to hurt the feelings of others. Did you see his face, the moment I said no. His face went pale.

Aashi: Ok ok no more laughing but on serious note you are of 21yrr. Just one date won't hurt I guess. U should live just once.

Yash, anshul: nooded their head in agreement.

Me: I sigh " Guys you know right, I'm not interested in any type of relation. I just want to focus on my studies and rahi baat date ki toh you all know if I go on a date and next day said no to a guy then surely i feel like i played with someone's feelings so please don't force me on this...

Anshul: Thik h yrr. Take a chill pill. No dates No relationships only studies okk
Aashi: Look who is talking. The guy who is far away from studies and go on dates on daily basis.

Anshul started glaring at aashi and we all were end up laughing
And like this my college hours finished and I sat in my car after bidding bye to everyone..

I reached home and after eating my lunch I slept. After one hour of sleep I started doing my studies .

At 8o'clock someone knock on my door and I said come in. Mom is at the door.
Me: Ohhh mumma. I told you many times you don't have to knock on my door. Just come directly

Mumma: okk beta, Next time I will not repeat it again. Ohh hnn beta tumhare papa niche bulare hai so, please come down.

Me: ok mumma coming

As I reached down. I saw everyone sitting in dining room in silent mode. I make my way towards them and said:
Me: What happened? Is everything okk?
Papa: Beta please sit down first and Yeah beta everything is perfectly fine.

Dadi: beta we want to discuss something with you.

Me: I look towards mumma and then at dadi " Hann dadi boliye.

Dadi: Beta I want you to fulfill last wish of your grandfather.
Me: konsi wish dadi?
Papa: Beta it's about your dadaji and his best friend