Chapter- 31

Aisha's POV

We are in rajasthan right now. We reached here yesterday because today is my engagement and his coronation.

And I haven't met him yet as he was in his office whole day yesterday and may be come late at night so I didn't get the chance to talk to him or even seen him.

Today's my engagement, I should be happy like any other girl but I'm not.

Other girls may be feel excited on their engagement day but here excitement and me are far away to each other.
The girls may be would die for single glance of their fiance but here I'm scared to face him.
Ohhh god today I'm going to meet him, I just hope everything goes well. And I wish, I could make him understand my situation.

Beautician- Ohh my god ma'am. You look so beautiful. I don't even do heavy makeup on your face and still you manage to look most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

I come out of my trance and gave her a small smile
Me: Thank you.

Just then abhi and aradhna entered in the room.
Abhi- Ohhh my god. You look like a real princess di.

Aradhna: That's why she's my sister.
She said while flipping her hair at back dramatically.

Abhi started laughing loudly
Aradhna: Why are you laughing like a idiot. I didn't tell you a joke.

She said glaring at him
Abhi: Ohh it's not less than a joke. You and princess hahahahahaha.

Aradhna: Di, Decho na ise.
She whined like a baby.

Me: Abhi. ( I said sternly to him while smiling internally)

Abhi: Oops sorry.
Just then mumma, dadi and papa entered the room.

Papa: Beta, You look beautiful just like your mumma.
He said lovingly
Mumma blushed.

Mumma: Aap bhi na kuch bhi bolte hai.

Papa: Aree baba I said only truth.
I smiled seeing their love for each other.

I wish, Our relation will be as strong as my parents. I adore their relation so much even after all these years, their love never faded infact it grew much more with each passing year.

Dadi cupped my face in her hands and put kala tika behind my ear to protect me from evil eyes.

Dadi: May God save you from all evil eyes beta. ( while smiling widely).

Mumma: Beta, you're looking gorgeous. May god bless you with so much love.

Aradhna: Mumma's right di. Jiju can't able to take his eyes off from you for sure.

I slowly hit on her shoulder for teasing me and everyone chuckled.

Papa: Beta, It's time for your engagement, let's go. Everyone is waiting for us.

I nodded and suddenly my heart started beating fast due to nervousness.

Papa hold my hand tightly and we all went out of the room. We reached downstairs and I could feel so many gazes on me. I'm so nervous right now that didn't dare to look up for once.

I continued to take small steps towards stage with my dad and with each step my heart beats more wildly that i think it will come out any moment from my chest.

When we reached near the stage, a hand extended towards me then I look up and our eyes met. God, he is looking so handsome. I lost in his eyes until papa gave my hand into his hand.

I instantly come out of my trance when his hand touched mine

I instantly come out of my trance when his hand touched mine. I immediately looked downwards because of embarrassment.

God Aisha. What's wrong with you?Who said to stare him like this that too when everyone is present here. Now he would think you're such a creep to stare him like this.

He held my hand is his hand which made goosebumps run all over my body. I think he noticed it and slightly tighten his grip on my hand but not painfully.

I smiled as I like his gesture.

He helped me to come up on the stage then we both sit on the beautiful sofa which is placed there. I finally take a look at hall. It's decorated so beautifully. Decorators have put so many efforts in decorating this hall.
(The decoration of stage shown in media above)

Preeta ma: Ohh my god. My daughter look so beautiful.

Me: Thank you ma. ( I said smiling)

Mahesh: Gurvit beta, I must say you found gem for yourself.

Dadu come towards me and put his hand on my head lovingly.
Dadu: God bless you beta. May both of your life filled with love and happiness.

I smiled at him.
Then adi, Neharika di and uttam ji also come on the stage to meet me or I should say to tease me.

After talking to me some more minutes, they all went down to attend their guests.