1

Kenma's POV:

My eyes snap open as I hear the bell. God that fucking bell. I hate it so much. Who made the rule that school starts at 7:30? Like why can't there be night school, that way we could all sleep in and school could end at like 10:00? Even if we're tired by the time we get out we can just sleep in the next day again. Why am I sputtering nonsense in my head rn. I need coffee. And a hit. And a dick. And no school.

Usually me and Kuroo meet before hand and skateboard to school everyday. But today he didn't show up. And usually when he doesn't show up it means he's either hooking up with yet another side bitch or he's skipping again. Honestly I never understood how he could just wake up and start his day off with sex...until I started wanting sex everyday too. Mood.

Anyway since Kuroo wasn't here I decided to skip first period and just go smoke in the bathroom behind school. None of the teachers know that there's a bathroom behind one of the buildings since it's kinda just abandoned. People usually go in there to hook up, smoke, or skip class. I walk into the bathroom and sit on the counter. I pull out my vape and take a hit.

All of a sudden I hear someone sneeze in one of the bathroom stalls. I quickly look over and hear some shushing coming from the stall. I watch as Kuroo pokes his head out looking at me and sighing in relief. Then I see some girl come out the stall behind him.

"Heh...hey kenma..."

I roll my eyes and take a long hit, taking out my phone and not looking at him. The girl leaves and kuroo walks up to me.

"Listen I know you're mad..."

"Oh please, I couldn't care less if you were getting your dick sucked every once in a while, good for you. But I don't get why you've been ditching me all the time."

I hear kuroo sigh and jump on the counter so he's sitting right next to me.

"I've just been under a lot of stress lately...and sex helps me get rid of that shit. I haven't been avoiding you I just needed some release that's all."

I roll my eyes yet again and blow some smoke into his face.

"And I also know that you're stressed right now because you only smoke when you're stressed, so what's up."

"I don't know kuroo maybe I wanna catch a dick just as badly as you do."

I say sarcastically.

"Hey... you know i'm always available."

Kuroo says teasingly. I grab his shirt and pull him so that he's closer to my face. I take a hit and blow it into his face, kuroo inhales the smoke and blows it back to me.

"Is this an offering?" I ask.

"I mean shit i'm down if you're down."

He looks me up and down teasingly.

Me and kuroo have definitely done some things normal best friends wouldn't do. Making out, some grinding, teasing. But we never actually went farther than that.

I'll admit there's definitely been some sexual tension between the two of us and we've come dangerously close to giving into those temptations, but we know it's wrong. I mean cmon, we're best friends.

We've known each other for years. But there's just something about him that just makes me want to lose it sometimes.

I lean in a bit so our noses are touching, and he leans in a bit more. Just as we're about to kiss I put my finger over his mouth.

"You really thought it was going to be that easy? I'm not like one of your little side bitches kuroo."

I get up and pick up my bag. I hear him chuckle behind me.

"My place tonight. To study. And get to class!"

I say as I walk away.

"But kenmaaa~"

I hear him whine and I chuckle a bit as I leave the bathroom.

This idiot...jeez what am I gonna do with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so I know this book kinda came out of no where but I'm actually kinda excited to play out what I'm thinking in my head. And i'm pretty sure you guys will love it too. I'll probably start the next chapter after I'm done eating my ramen so until then!

~Author