11

SMUT 👀

Kenma's POV:

"Kenma you know I hate when you take that stuff." Kuroo said to me sternly.

"Yeah yeah I know, but it's just coke. And it's not like i'm takin it everyday..." I see trying to reason with him. He sighs but let's the topic go.

"We should go now, everyone's probably wondering where we are by now."

"Yeah let's go." Kuroo agrees and I crawl off of him. He playfully slaps my ass and I blush glaring back at him. He looks back at me with a smirk on his face while we both get up. I open the door and we both walk outside.

The second we step out everyone's eyes are on us. I get a bit uncomfortable as I don't like the feeling of so many people staring at me at once. But kuroo catches on and holds my hand to calm me down. I watch as Akashi runs up to me and pulls me away as Bokuto pulls kuroo away.

"So how did it go!" Akashi asks all excited. I smile and look over at kuroo who is apparently being teased by bokuto.

"It went really good." I say still smiling at kuroo. He catches me and smiles back at me, winking.

"Yeah so good that you even have matching hickeys huh." Akashi says smiling and gestering towards the very visible marks on my neck. I blush and look over to see the same dark marks on kuroo's neck. Damn I forgot about that. That's probably why everyone was staring at us.

"So have you and bokuto talked?" I say trying to change the subject. Luckily it works. Akashi sighs in frustration.

"I literally don't know what to do. It's like I want to give in and just make up but my gut keeps telling me to ignore him for what he did." Akashi rubs his eyes and looks over at bokuto who is currently talking to kuroo.

"You have to go talk to him akashi. You already know he wants to apologize so just hear him out and go with the flow. Tell him how you felt when you saw him kiss his ex, and help him learn what to do and what not to do." I say giving akashi some helpful advice. Akashi sighs but nods and he starts to walk over to bokuto.

Kuroo seems to read the situation and walks over to me, leaving bokuto and akashi to talk. He hugs me from behind and rests his head on my shoulder. I play with his hair as he starts whispering sweet things into my ear.

We both watch as things start to get a bit heated between bokuto and akashi. Everyone else is drinking and having fun outside by the pool so the only people inside is me, kuroo, akashi, and bokuto.

Akashi starts crying and I think about interfering but bokuto puts his hand to akashi's cheeks and wipes off the tears. He then kisses his cheeks and then kisses akashi and akashi doesn't pull away.

"We should probably go so they can have their moment." I tell kuroo and he agrees. But before pulling away I feel his erection poke against me. I look over at kuroo but before we can make eye contact he shoves his face in my neck and I can see his red ears.

"What we're you thinking about?~" I ask smirking.

"I just can't wait to have you by myself when everyone leaves..." Kuroo says groaning, I can tell he's getting a bit impatient.

"Alright fine. I'll tell everyone to leave." I say finally giving in. I watch as kuroo's face lights up and he looks at me before pulling me in for a kiss. I break the kiss before it can get heated.

"You might need to cover that up before anyone sees it." I say referring to the very hard boner poking me at the moment. He blushed again but nods as he adjusts his pants, trying to not make his erection super visible.

Akashi finds me and I smirk at him seeing he has some noticeable hickeys along the side of his neck.

"So how did it go?" I saying grinning and pointing at his hickey. He isn't crying anymore and instead smiles at the question.

"We made up and made out but he still has a lot of making up to do. And I see you are in for one hell of a night tonight. Don't think I didn't see kuroo's very obvious boner." Akashi says grinning like an evil cat. I blush at the comment.

"Yeah and in order for me to enjoy this hell of a night imma need you and everyone else to leave so move your asses and start headin home." I say in a rush to get everyone out of my house.

"Ok ok geez, don't worry i'll make sure everyone leaves so you go and have fun with that." Akashi says smirking and pointing at a very flushed and frustrated kuroo, who is trying every hard to stay calm.

I silently thank akashi as I walk over to kuroo. I hear everyone groan at the fact that they have to leave but they cooperate. The second the door closes and everyone out the house kuroo pins me against the wall. He attacks my mouth and I can feel his very angry boner rub against me once more.

I smile into the kiss and stick my tongue in. The room is soon filled with panting and the grinding of hips. Kuroo unzips his pants but before he can pull out his dick I grab his hands.

"Wait, let's go to my room first, I wanna enjoy this." I say a big out of breath, smirking and kuroo smirks back. I drag him to my room and he quickly pushes me on the bed, getting on top of me. We start to make out again and he pulls off his pants.

I do the same and slide my hand down. I start to stroke him through the fabric of his boxers as he moans lowly into my mouth. He quickly shoves his boxers off wanting more friction and I grab his cock whole. I feel him twitch at the sudden stimulation and I start to stroke him again. I smile when he starts to move on his own, pumping short thrusts through my hand, sloppy and welcoming.

I remove my hand and he grunts in frustration but I flip us over so i'm sitting on his lap. I lean down and lick the tip as I feel him jolt.

"Kenma...stop teasing already..."

I suddenly deep throat him and I watch as his eyes widen. He throws his head back and moans. I make skillful work, bobbing my head up and down and angling it just right. I feel kuroo put his hand on my head and pull me back suddenly. I take a huge gasp of air that I didn't even know I needed as my throat is opened again.

"Can I throat fuck you?" Kuroo says panting and out of breath. I nod my head, spit drooling down the side of my mouth. Kuroo wipes it off with his thumb.

"Don't bite off more than you can chew, pinch my leg if you need me to stop." Is the only warning kuroo gives before im tasting cock all over again. But this time kuroo doesn't hold back. He thrusts up into my mouth and I moan, sending vibrations up his cock.

It's not long before he starts to reach his climax.

"Gonna cum...where do you want it." Kuroo says between pants. I moan, looking up at him and purposely rolling my eyes back. I knew the sight would make him cum right on the spot. And I was right.

"Oh god oh fuck kenma~" Kuroo says throwing his head back and shooting his cum down my throat. I swallow it all up, feeling him go soft in my mouth. I come off with a pop and look up at him, seeing him tired and smiling a bit. I smirk at the sight.

"How longs your cool down?" I say in a slightly raspy voice. My voice is definitely gonna be gone tomorrow and akashi is totally gonna tease me about it.

"I should be fine in a few minutes..." Kuroo says while panting.

"Good because i'm not done with you yet." I say smirking at him. He smirks back.

"Glad to hear it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't worry, you will get the continuation of this smut in the next chapter ;) 1430 words. Gave y'all a bit of a long chapter to make up for not updating as much as I promised. Remember to eat and drink, i'm eating ramen rn. Love y'all <3

~Author-chan