2

SMUT 👀

Kenma's POV:

"Ugh kenmaaa~...This is too hard~"

"Kuroo it's just Language arts. You have to read the story and then answer the questions. Once you read the story it isn't hard."

I hear kuroo groan and I roll my eyes.

Me and kuroo normally do our homework at my house since he literally lives like 5 minutes away. Plus we both have a Language arts test tomorrow.

"Kenma i'm bored~ we've been doing this for hours."

"It's only been 45 minutes kuroo-san. Just finish that last question and we can be done."

"Fine."

After kuroo finished the problem I checked to see if they were right and turned on the tv. We started watching an episode of big mouth and I got up to turn on my LED lights.

Kuroo got under the covers and I joined him. We cuddled a bit like we normally do when we're watching movies. In the middle of the movie I hear kuroo's phone just blasting off.

"Uh...you gonna get that?"

Kuroo picks up his phone and scoffs, looking at who it's from.

"Who is it?"

Kuroo sighs and looks at me.

I scoff understanding.

"Another one of your side bitches huh."

Out of no where kuroo grabs my chin and pulls me closer. Our lips are practically touching at this point. My eyes widen but relax and we both just stare at each other for a moment.

"We shouldn't do this." I say

"We definitely shouldn't do this." Kuroo responds. And we continue staring at each other.

"Fuck it."

I lean in and kiss him and he kissed back. For some reason it just felt so right. It's like our bodies flow with each other. We start to make out and I get on top of him. He starts kissing down my neck, leaving small hickeys.

"Hey don't make them too dark, we have school tomorrow remember!" I whisper yell at him.

I hear him chuckle and I slide my hand down his shirt and start to unbuckle his pants. I slide my hand in and hear him gasp as he kisses me. He smiles in between our kisses.

"God I need this." He says a little out of breath.

I lean down and go beneath the covers as I pull out his dick. My eyes widen as I realize how big he is. I stay still for a moment which I guess scared kuroo a bit.

"Kenma, can you please not just stare at it..."

I chuckle as I start to lick the base.

"Just to let you know. I give pretty good head."

"Heh...I'll be the judge of that."

I immediately deep throat him and I watch as his eyes widen and he bites his lip. I'm guess he's trying to hold back his moans. I start bobbing up and down. I definitely would say i'm pretty skilled at this considering I literally have no gag reflex.

"Holy fuck."

Kuroo reaches his hand to take a handful of my hair but doesn't push my head down which I don't love. I grab his hand and guide him to push my head down further. He gets the hint and starts pushing my head down at his will. It makes me moan and I feel him twitch as I do.

"Jesus christ how are you so good at this?"

I would smile if I didn't have a whole dick in my mouth. He warns me that he's gonna come and asks me where I want it. I don't respond and just continue guiding his hand to push my head down.

"Fuck kenma..."

It's not long before I feel that familiar warm liquid go down my throat. He holds me down and throws his head back which is pretty hot ngl. After he's done riding it out he takes his hand off me. I slowly pull off, opening my mouth and showing him what he did. He chuckles as I swallow. We sit there for a moment before we both start laughing.

"That was amazing...I needed that thank you."

I lay down next to him and smirk.

"Told you I wasnt bad."

"That's literally the best head i've ever gotten."

I smile a bit in pride.

"I can't believe we just did that..." I say out loud.

He laughs in disbelief.

"I can't believe we did either."

"I can't tell if us doing this is a good thing or a bad thing." I say.

"I mean if you think about it we can just release our sexual frustrations on each other which I'm definitely down for if you are." Kuroo says

"Oh i'm down 100%. But you have to agree to one thing." I state.

"What?"

"No feelings. Just sex."

He nods.

"No matter what happens we stay friends."

We both nod at each other. Well, things are sure as hell gonna start to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed. My version of kenma is someone who has no filter and is pretty laid back and chill so I love where this book is going. Anyway hope you enjoyed have a great rest of your day <3

-Author