3

Slight smut warning?

"No feelings. Just sex."

"No matter what happens we stay friends."

And kuroo was fine with that. The no feelings and just sex actually benefitted him both ways. Kuroo believed he wasn't ready for a relationship.

His last one did not end very good. Kuroo hated cheating with a burning passion. He had been cheated on before his last relationship and it took him a while to open up. And we he finally did, guess who got cheated on again.

After getting cheated on once more, kuroo was over it and told himself he would never fall back in love again. Not for a while at least. And certainly not with kenma...right? I mean he wasn't gonna lie.

Even before kenma had agreed to do whatever the hell it was that they were doing, kuroo did find himself fantasizing about his best friend. And when he did, he found himself not being able to stop. Ngl kenma was his type. But the second these thoughts invaded his mind, he knew he needed to eliminate them. There was an agreement after all.

Ok back to the present. Kuroo was currently horny. I mean isnt he always. But right now he was alone, with no one, and no kenma. So whenever he had no one to get off with he usually resorted to porn. Jacking off was easy for kuroo, but as much as he loves using his own hands, at the moment he would rather have someone else do it. And that someone was kenma. He'd been trying to get hard for what felt like forever. He sighed in frustration finally giving in and texting kenma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuroo
Kenma~ I'm horny

Kenma
no❤️

Kuroo
Kenma pleaseee...Just one pic, I promise I won't bother you again.

Kenma
Oh my god fine
[Sent one video]
Happy now?

Kuroo
Holy shit...thats so hot ty for the video 😩

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The video kenma sent was of him fingering himself. It was 5 minutes long and had audio to kuroo's liking. For most of the video kenma held the phone in an angle so that you couldn't see his face. But at the end just as kenma was about to cum he switched the angle of the camera so it picked up the lewd face that kenma made, a long with all the dirty words that came out. And to kuroos surprise, a very certain word was heard under kenma's breath.

Fuck Kuroo~

And like that, kuroo came in an instant. It's crazy how he couldn't even get himself hard in the beginning but the second that he clicked on that video he got rock hard instantly. For some reason, kenma calling out his name as he came was a fantasy come true. After he caught his breath he cleaned up and texted kenma once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuroo
Holy balls that was amazing ty.

Kenma
Wow that was fast.

Kuroo
Shut up you're the one who moaned my name at the end.

Kenma
I did not!

Kuroo
Yea you did, it literally made me cum. Saving that video forever.

Kenma
You better not jack off to the thought of me again.

Kuroo
Oh please, this video just proved that you do the same exact thing thinking abt me.

Kenma
Stfu i'm blocking you.

Kuroo
No don't block me kitten!

Kenma
🖕🏼

Kuroo
❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter, don't worry the next one will be way longer. I'm probably gonna start working on it tonight and finish it by tmr so expect that. Anyway hope y'all enjoyed and see y'all in like a few hours.

~Author-san