8

(Btw I changed the date for Kenma's party to tonight.)

Kenma's POV:

"Akashi?!"

"Yep...i'm kuroo's roommate." Akashi says with a hint of nervousness in his voice. I can physically feel my eye twitch right now. What are the odds that my roommate is Akashi's love interest and Akashi's roommate is my-. Wait he's not a love interest. Right? Wtf why am I even thinking about this of course he's not. He's just my best friend whom I hook up with a lot...

"Ok, kenma can I talk to you privately?" Kuroo asks. I nod my head yes and he drags me away to the bathroom.

"Alright what's wrong." Kuroo asks, back leaning against the door. I shrug and look away from him.

"Kenma." Kuroo says making me look back at him.

"It's nothing, I guess I just find it weird how you and Akashi are now roommates." I say leaning against the sink and getting a bit annoyed at my words. Kuroo looks at me and raises his eyebrow and smirks. I hate the look.

"You jealous?" My eyes widen. Me? Jealous? Holy crap, I am jealous. Why? Is it the thought of Kuroo sleeping with Akashi again? Ugh this is too much for me. I roll my eyes at kuroos question. He sighs and walks up to me, putting his finger under my chin and lifting my head up.

"I promise we won't do anything ok?" I lick my lips. Is it bad that I don't believe him? There are so many questions running through my mind. I mean friends with benefits basically means that the other person can sleep with whoever they want.

My blood boils every time I think of kuroo sleeping with someone else though. It's a disgusting feeling, I hate feeling this way. Kuroo isn't mine so I have no right to feel this way. I was the one who told him "no feelings. just sex."

I stop myself from kissing him. But he notices and leans closer.

"Why do you do this to me?" I whisper closing my eyes, our noses are touching at this point.

"Do what?"

"Make me feel this way." I say hesitantly. I'm such an idiot.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing." Kuroo says. My eyes snap open. Does he feel the same way?

"But...we can't do this." I say.

"Says who?"

"Me."

"What are you so scared of kenma."

"I just don't want to be hurt again ok..."

"I promise I won't hurt you. We've known each other for years, you already know the kind of person I am." Kuroo says with determination in his voice. I sigh and look right into his eyes. And I kiss him. And he kisses back. And it's the most amazing feeling in the world.

I pull away from the kiss and he chases after my lips. I put my finger over his lips and smile.

"You know i'm not that easy." I say. It's fun to have him chase after me. Kuroo scoffs.

"Yeah I know, but I also know you can't resist me."

"Is that your ego talking now."

"Nah it's the truth."

I roll my eyes and I hear akashi call for kuroo from the living room.

"I think your side piece is calling you." I say smirking.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny. We're not done here" Kuroo says. I roll my eyes but nod as he opens the bathroom door. We step out and Akashi gives me a teasing look. I ignore him and sit on the couch.

"By the way I invited Bokuto to the party tonight." I say turning my head over to akashi. His expression instantly changes. He furrows his brow.

"Why?" Akashi asks.

"Just hear him out, he just wants a chance to explain everything. I promise it's worth it akashi."

He sighs and gives me a small smile.

"You're always right Kenma."

"Yeah i know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good morning, little bit of a short chapter but it's necessary for what's gonna happen in the next chapter. Hope y'all enjoyed, make sure to eat and drink!

~Author