23

Tw: there is smut in this chapter, enjoy.

Kuroo's POV:

"Wait so are you guys back together?" Bokuto asks while taking a sip of his noodles. That exact question has been stuck on my mind ever since kenma showed up to my dorm unannounced.

"I don't know man. It's complicated." I sigh, staring down at my food.

"Lately it seems like your whole life has been complicated. He kissed you right? And you two cuddled and watched movies. Just like old times. You're basically dating again."

"We haven't really talked about it. I'm scared that he might not feel he's ready to start a relationship with me again." I frown and bokuto stands up and smacks me aside the head.

"Ow what was that for!"

"Stop thinking like that dude! Kenma loves you. He'll come around, trust me."

I nod rubbing the spot that he hit.

"Alright now let's go, kaashi says we're eating on campus today."

•••

I instantly feel all eyes on me as me and bokuto approach the table. I sit next to kenma and everyone goes quiet for a couple of minutes. All that's heard is bokuto slurping his noodles while akashi rubs his back. I haven't been sitting here ever since me and kenma had that break so it's kind of awkward to sit here again.

"Kenma was just saying that he misses the mind blowing sex you guys used to have." Hinata says casually breaking the silence and kenma chokes on his coffee. Everyone starts laughing and I blush furiously as I turn to face kenma.

Kenma completely avoids looking at me, turning his head away. I can tell he's blushing hard because his ears are completely red.

"I-is that true..." I whisper and kenma turns to look at me. He's extremely flustered. God I love that look on his face.

"It is true he wants you to pound—"

"Oh my god shut up shoyo!" Kenma whines hiding his face in his hands and every starts laughing again. I chuckle a bit as I remove kenma's hands from his face, pulling him into a hug.

"Mind blowing huh? If that's what you want kitten, I'll gladly give it to you. No complaints here." I whisper into his ear with a smirk. Kenma whispers back into my ear and everyone else starts up a new conversation, leaving us alone.

"God im so embarrassed..." Kenma whispers and I laugh.

"Admit it."

"What?"

"Admit that you really want it."

Kenma goes silent at my statement. He sneakily drags his hand up my shirt, stopping at my torso so the others wouldn't notice.

"Please kuroo. I want to feel you inside of me again. I miss you so much, you have no idea how badly I want it."

Fuck.

I can feel myself twitch from that and my head falls down into the crook of his neck as I try desperately not to get hard in front of my friends. Kenma catches pretty quickly what going on.

"You're really getting hard over me saying a few words? Better calm down 'cause we've still got school." He whispers and I almost whine. Almost. Of course I would never admit to anybody that Kenma makes me weak sometimes.

"We're skipping and going to my dorm."

Kenma bites his lip after I say that. I can tell he's looking forward to this and I am too. We haven't had sex in over a month. Not to mention the fact that I haven't touched myself since then either. I'm secretly praying that I don't finish too fast.