10

Kuroo's POV:

I notice that kenma has been gone for a while now so I begin to look for him. I spot suga and yamaguchi and walk up to them.

"Hey have you guys seen kenma? I think I saw him talking with you two earlier."

"Oh yeah, we left him and akashi in his room to talk because we could tell things were a little intense between them." Suga says glancing over at kenma's room.

"Yeah I think I might know what they're talking about..." I say as I begin to walk towards kenma's room but then I feel yamaguchi grab my arm. I turn around and look at him confused.

"A word of advice kuroo, make sure you listen to what kenma really has to say. Kenma often tends to avoid talking about things he feels embarrassed or nervous about so if you get him to start talking make sure you listen to him first." Yamaguchi says giving me a small smile at the end.

I have a feeling they know all about our situation at the moment. I return the smile and thank him before opening kenma's door. I walk in to see the weirdest and confusing sight ever. Akashi and kenma were hugging while sitting at the foot of kenma's bed. They turn around to face me and I close the door behind me.

"Uh, is this a bad time or..." I ask looking at both of them.

"Nope you walked in at the perfect time. Me and kenma finally made up." Akashi says and I look at kenma who smiles.

"Now im gonna go and leave you two to talk." Akashi says and he tells kenma "good luck" before leaving and closing the door behind him. I look at kenma to see he has a small blush placed on his face. It looks cute on him. I walk over and sit next to him.

"So what was that all about?" I ask.

"Well me and akashi finally talked it out and he apologized for everything. Which made me feel way better because now there's no tension between us."

"That's good, i'm glad you two made up because i'd hate myself if I was the reason you two ended your friendship." I say in relief. I notice kenma's leg start to bounce and he starts avoiding eye contact with me.

"Kenma whats wrong, why are you anxious?" I say putting my hand on his thigh to stop his leg from bouncing.

"It's nothing." Kenma says and then I remember the advice yams gave me. "Kenma often tends to avoid talking about things he feels embarrassed or nervous about so if you get him to start talking make sure you listen to him first."

"Tell me, you know I won't judge." I say as I use my thumb to rub circles on his thigh and kenma takes a deep breath and closes his eyes.

"I uh..." Kenma says and he starts to bite his nails. A bad habit he has when he's nervous. I take his hands and pull him into a hug. He buries his face into my shoulder and wraps his hands around my neck. There is a moment of silence before I hear kenma mumble.

"What was that?" I ask softly.

"I said I like you kuroo." My eyes shoot open and I lean back so he can face me.

"Did you really just say that?" I ask him.

"Y-Yeah..." Kenma mumbles. Fuck he's too adorable.
I stare at him to admire for a bit and I can tell he gets a bit anxious again.

"Uhm, kuroo?-"

I cut him off and kiss him. It was a passionate kiss that quickly turned into a heated make out. Kissing him has always felt right. It's completely different than when I kiss anyone else. I gently push him down on the bed and get on top off him.

We continue making out and I start to slide my hand up kenma's shirt as I leave small love bites and hickeys down his neck.We unfortunately break apart due to lack of air and the room is filled with panting.

"I...like you too kenma." I say between pants. Kenma smiles and I smile back at him. He goes in for another kiss which I happily take. Somehow kenma ends up on top of me, sitting on my lap. He leaves some love bites and hickeys along my neck and I grab his hips. Not being able to control myself I slowly move his hips so he grinds down on me and we both groan.

"Fuck kuroo wait..." Kenma says stopping my hands from making any further movements. I look at him to see his flushed and dazed face.

"Everyone is still outside, if we do it here they'll hear us for sure." Kenma explains and the realization of where we are hits me.

"Right..." I say a little disappointed that we won't be able to go all the way at the moment.

"Don't give me that pouty look, when they all leave you can do whatever you want to me for as long as you want." Kenma whispers into my ear. I blush at the thought and feel myself get hard. Kenma notices and smirks.

"Did you really just get hard because I whispered that to you." Kenma says with a smirk.

"I can't help it when you say things like that." I say leaning in for another kiss but kenma puts his finger to my lip again.

"Nope, wait until after the party, everyone is probably wondering where we are." Kenma says.

"Yeah you're probably right...Is that a pack of cocaine on your desk...?" I ask.

Well, things just got interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Told y'all you'd have the next chapter soon. Double upload within like not even two hours. Anyways the next chapter is gonna be wild so keep a lookout <3

~Author