19

Warning⚠️: Substance use, mentions of drugs and other substances. Also strong language as always.

 Also strong language as always

kenmakz: bae <3

@kurothechurro

Comments:

AkashiKei:

Kenma get tf out of my room Ik y'all be doin the nasty up there.

Kenmakz:

Akashi stay out of my comment section, I will expose your ass rn with no hesitation ong.

AkashiKei:

...

That's homophonic asf kenma

Kenmakz:

Bitch i'm blocking u.

AkashiKei:

Bitch you can't block me you're in my house. Now get your ass down here and help me with these damn decorations.

User1234:

I love their relationship 😭🫶

Kuroken89:

Ikrrrr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenma's POV:

I walk down the stairs with kuroo following behind me.

"Kenma what time is it?" Akashi asks and I check my phone.

"9:45."

"Ok can you text shoyo to see what time he's gonna be here? He has to be here before 10 because we need booze." Akashi says and I nod. As if on cue, the doorbell rings. Kuroo opens the door and I catch a glimpse of bright orange hair. Before I know it hinata jumps on me, tackling me on the couch.

"Kenmaaaaa!!!" Hinata says with a smile.

"Shoyo, I love you but you need to get off of me." I say and he laughs.

"Got the booze?" I ask and shoyo nods with a smile.

Kuroo grabs the bags of alcohol and places them on the counter. Akashi greets hinata and pulls out the bottles from the bags. There's a decent amount of beer, vodka, and some whiskey.

"Thank you so much shoyo, you're a life saver." Akashi compliments and hinata smiles.

"I should be thanking you. I've been looking for a party to crash. This place looks awesome." Hinata says looking around and akashi smiles in pride.

It doesn't take long before we hear people outside the house. Akashi opens the door.

"Alright let's get this party started bitches!" Akashi yells and everyone cheers as he lets them inside.