5

Kenma's POV:

"Don't get mad..." Kuroo said.

"Oh god...what did you do this time." I say.

Usually when kuroo says don't get mad, I get mad. But just by seeing the fact that juror was talking to akashi definitely gives me a hint as to what happened.

"You fucked akashi again didn't you." I say with slight annoyance.

He looks away, almost ashamed a bit. Kuroo and akashi had a thing "summer fling." They hooked up a lot over the summer, and became fuck buddies. At the time, akashi was one of my bestfriends, who was hooking up with my other best friend. So I was basically third wheeling all summer.

"You're fucking lying. Are you serious kuroo??"

"I know...but I-" Kuroo starts explaining but I cut him off.

"When was this." I ask harshly.

"Yesterday..."

My blood boils at the answer as I look at him in true disbelief. He knows how I feel about him hooking up with akashi, their relationship was just like terushima and mine and it wasn't healthy for both of them either. And plus he has me now, not that im jealous or anything.

"You know what, I need a hit." I say walking away towards the back doors.

"Kenma wait-"

"Save it kuroo." I bite back continuing to walk away from him. I find myself on an empty balcony, staring at the sky. Kinda cliche huh. I take a long hit and inhale.

"Wow I needed that." I say out loud.

"Needed what?" I hear someone say behind me. I look back to see akashi. My eyes widen. Why does he have to be here now. I wish i'd talked to him before my conversation with kuroo because now i'm a little pissed off at akashi too. I look back at the sky and sigh.

"I know about you a kuroo again." I say, wanting to get straight to the point. I watch as Akashi's eyes widen and he looks away.

"Just let me explain before you lash out on me." He says and takes out his own juul.

"This guy that I like tells me yesterday that he loves me and then kisses someone else right in front of me. I was obviously feeling a lot of emotions from that so I got drunk. Next thing I know i'm drunk dialing kuroo and we hook up...When I pulled him away from you the second you guys walked in I wanted to tell him that we couldn't do that ever again. And that it was a mistake."

"Wow...damn that sucks I had no idea. That guy sounds like a douche, and if he's gonna pull some shit like that then he doesn't deserve you. I mean all the guys are constantly drooling on you and the fact that you even looked in his direction is insane."

Akashi chuckles at the last part. Then we both turn our heads to the sound of the door creaking open.

"Uh...hey." Kuroo says with a nervous smile. I roll my eyes at him and look Akashi.

"I'm cool with you but i'm not cool with him." I say straight up. Akashi chuckles again and walks towards kuroo.

"You should talk to him kuroo, and you better choose your words wisely because he looks like he's ready to murder someone." Akashi says to kuroo. I take a hit and I hear akashi close the door behind him. Kuroo sighs and walks up to me.

"Kenma-" Kuroo starts but I cut him off.

"I swear to god kuroo if you pull some shit like this again I'll cut your dick off."

Kuroo looks at me shocked but laughs it off.

"In all seriousness you're a hypocrite." I say a bit harshly.

"Yeah I know..."

"You yell at me saying all this shit about how me and terushima's relationship was toxic and how you hated him from the beginning and yet you sleep with someone who you've had the same exact toxic relationship with." I rant.

"I know and i'm sorry. I just felt bad for akashi and I didn't know what to do."

"You could've not gone to his house and fucked him."

Kuroo sighs and hugs me. He whispers small apologies in my ear and tells me that if he ever does that again to not talk to him for the rest of his life. I mentally curse myself at the fact that I literally can't be mad at him.

As he's whispering in my ear he places soft kisses along the side of my neck and cheek. He pulls me closer to him but I stop him.

"Kuroo dont even think about it."

"Oh cmon kenma pleaseee, you know I love it when you're mad..."

"Nope, this is your punishment because of what you've done."

"Kenmaaaa~"

I shake my head no and walk out the door. He runs after me and I realize just how high I am right now. There's no way I could go home without my parents noticing and I groan at the fact that i'll have to stay the night at kuroo's house. I hate this because I know I can never resist the temptation of doing things with him when I'm in a locked room with no parents in the house.

I look at him and he stares at me.

"Can I spend the night at your house."

Kuroo smirks and says

"Hell yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I see y'all's comments and I love all the support i'm getting. I love this book so far and i'm sorry for not posting in like 5 days, i've been trying to catch up on my assignments before the semester ends. I hope you enjoyed and i'll try to post the next chapter tmr, yes it will have smut ;) Love you all

~Author-san