22

TW: Mentions of eating disorders

Kenma's POV:

Once Suna parked we both got out and started walking to the cafe.

"Are suga and yams already seated?" I ask and Suna nods.

"They got here about 10 minutes ago so they should've gotten a table by now."

As we walked into the cafe I tried not to let the delicious smell of pastries get to me. Ever since me and kuroo announced our break, I've started noticing my body going back into its old habits.

My brain has been telling me not to eat. I only eat when i'm so hungry that my stomach starts to hurt. Kuroo could always tell when I was going through an ED episode. He comforted me through all of it and he never judged me. I smile weakly at the memory and realize that my eyes are starting to get watery.

"Uh Im gonna go to the bathroom real quick..." I say quickly and Suna nods. I walk into the bathroom, thankful that one of the stalls are open and I lock it. I sit on the floor as I start to cry. I pull my knees up to my chest. After a few minutes I hear the bathroom door open.

"Kenma?" I hear a voice call out from behind the stall.

"Suga..." I whisper, my voice cracking a bit.

"Mind if I come in?" Suga asks and I sniffle. I slowly get up and open the stall. Suga sighs when he sees that i've been crying. He pulls me into a hug and I close my eyes as I hug him back. He locks the door and we hug for a minute.

"What's wrong?"

"I miss him—god I miss him so much suga..." I say as I start sobbing into his shoulder and he starts to calmly rub my back.

"Do you think you're ready to talk to him?" Suga whispers.

"I just—these past days have been hell. And the fact that I know he's also depressed doesn't help either. I want to see him. Suga I want to see him right now." I say sternly looking suga in the eye.

"Are you sure?" Suga asks and I nod. He unlocks the door and we walk out of the bathroom in a rush. Yams is seated at the table but Suna is no where to be seen.

"Hey where's Suna?" Suga asks.

"Oh uhm—something came up. He told us to just eat without him." Yams says hesitantly.

"Ok well we're leaving. Put the pastries in a to-go box." Suga says quickly.

"Oh where are we going?"

"To Kuroo's dorm." Suga says as Yams puts away the pastries.

"Finally ready to talk to him?" Yams says with a  smile and I give him a weak smile in return.

Once we pay we quickly run to Suga's car and back out the parking lot.
___________________________________

"We're here." Suga says and I quickly unbuckle my seatbelt.

"Good luck darling." Yams says and I smile as I open the car door.

"Thanks for everything guys." I say before closing the door.

I run to Kuroo's dorm and as soon as I get there I knock on the door. After waiting a few seconds I start continuously knocking until kuroo finally opens the door. I freeze, sort of panicking as Kuroo stares at me in shock. My heart starts to hurt as I look at his state. His eye bags have gotten really dark since the last time i've seen him.

Looks like he hasn't slept in days...his hair is a mess and he looks like he's been crying. Though I can't judge since I probably look worse. I can't take it anymore and without thinking I pull him into a deep kiss. I can tell he's completely shocked at first but his instincts kick in as he slides his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

I quickly push him into the dorm, kicking the door closed with my foot and he pins me against the wall. The kiss turns passionate as I slide my hand to the back of his head, playing with his hair. Eventually I break the kiss but as I pull away his lips chase after mine, pulling me into another hungry kiss.

I can't help but melt into it as he slides his knee between my legs. Unfortunately we have to pull apart do to the lack of air.

"Fuck..." He whispers as we both try to catch our breath. I lean forward so our foreheads touch.

"I missed you. God kenma I missed you so much—I love you so much." Kuroo rants and I smile. The first genuine smile i've had in a while.

"You have no idea how shit these past days have been." Kuroo laughs and I giggle.

"Tell me about it."

"It's so good to hear you laugh again..." Kuroo says and I give him a small smile.

"Let's talk." I say and kuroo nods. We go to his room and sit on his bed.

"So I've heard you haven't been doing to good huh." I say softly as I move a piece of his hair out of his face and he gives me a weak smile.

"You don't look too great either..." He mumbles and we sit in silence for a bit.

"Have you been...eating?" He asks and I grimace at the question. He sighs already knowing the answer.

"That's ok baby. We'll work on it." He says while giving a quick kiss to my hand and I smile softly.

"If I eat will you promise me that you'll get some sleep?" I ask while playing with his hair and he sighs but nods.

"Only if you promise to sleep next to me tonight." He says quickly and I smile.

"Alright I promise." I say and he gives me the goofiest grin ever. I snort and he pulls me closer. We kiss again and I sigh happily as we stare at each other.

"Do you think you could eat something for me now?" Kuroo asks and I nod hesitantly.

"Can it be something small please..." I whisper and he nods.

"How about...a small bowl of ramen?"

My stomach growls at the thought and kuroo chuckles.

"One bowl of ramen it is."