14

Kenma's POV:

I turn around to see kuroo, walking straight towards me. In panic I quickly get up and start walking the opposite way but kuroo grabs my arm before I can.

"Uh kuroo-"

"We need to talk."

Kuroo guides me to the abandoned bathroom and makes sure no one's in there. He finally let's go of my arm and I rub the spot that he had his tight grip on.

"Can you please tell me why you've been ignoring me?" Kuroo asks frustrated and I look away, refusing to answer him. He sighs and walks up to me, getting a little too close.

"Kenma...just tell me what's wrong, i'm sorry if I-"

"Don't."

"What?" He asks confused.

"Save you're apology. It's honestly worse that you don't even know what you did." I say.

"Just tell me what I did wrong."

"You remember last week when I came over to your house?" I ask and he nods.

"When you went to the bathroom you're phone started blasting off. I checked it because I thought it was you're dad again. But it wasn't. It was one of those side bitches that you used to fuck." I say and I watched at kuroo stared at me puzzled.

"Shit- kenma I can explain that-"

"Save it. I just don't understand. Am I not enough for you? I keep giving you chance after chance but you always seem to fuck it up." I say getting frustrated and he sighs.

"I know, I know. I just- ok first I want you to know that i'm not sleeping with her. I haven't slept with anyone since akashi other than you I promise. She's just doesn't take a hint. I told her that I was seeing someone and she still texts me. I'll show you the text." Kuroo says pulling out his phone.

I watch as he unlocks it and pulls up the text.

Stephaine (DNR)
It's been a while
I know you said you're seeing someone but I can't stop thinking about you 😩
You free rn? Pull up.

Me:
Stephanie, I already told you i'm seeing someone.
I'm not boutta mess this up so stop contacting me.
I'm over this shit.

My eyes widen in shock as I read the text. Did I really misread the situation? Shit i'm jealous again. I sigh and look away from his phone.

"Look kuroo, it's not that I don't trust you ok? It's just that with everything you've done in the past...you make it hard to not over think sometimes." I say and kuroo places both his hands to the side of my face, gently rubbing my cheeks.

"I understand kenma, and I want to get you to trust me more. You know I would never do something like that to you right? The only person I love is you." Kuroo says and I lean into his touch. His words do make me feel a lot more relieved.

"I know you overthink a lot but try not to ok? If you're ever worried about something I want you to feel comfortable enough to tell me. I told you in the beginning of all of this that if I ever did some shit like that to never talk to me again. So I promise nothing like that will ever happen when it comes to me and you. I love you kenma." Kuroo rants and my eyes widen at the last sentence.

Did he just say he loves me? Holy shit. Well don't just stand there like an idiot kenma! Do something! Say something!

I kiss him and I can hear him sigh in relief as he kisses back. We start to make out and he nips at my bottom lip. I smirk and break the kiss and kuroo groans in protest.

"I love you too dumbass." I say ruffling up his hair. He smiles at me and goes in for another kiss. Before our lips can meet though, we hear the bell ring causing both of us to pause. Kuroo sighs again in protest.

"Why don't we just skip~" He says pulling me in by the waist. I already know where this is going but I wanna continue teasing him. After all this whole mess was his fault. So he deserves it. He's not getting away with it that easy.

"Nope. You're not gonna get my forgiveness by fucking my brains out this time kuroo. Go to class. You're gonna be late." I say starting to walk away and he grabs me by the arm.

I yelp in surprise as i'm pulled into another kiss. I kiss back, almost giving in but I stop myself. I break the kiss and place a finger over his lips.

"No more kuroo. I'm serious get to class. Maybe I'll come over tonight." I say and he smiles.

"Well maybe i'll see you there." Kuroo says with a smirk and I roll my eyes. We both head to class and I end up getting there tardy but who cares at this point.

"Kenma, you're late." My profesor says.

"My apologies profesor."

"It's fine. Go sit down I have an announcement."

I sit down at my seat and the teacher grabs everyone's attention.

"Ok everyone we have a new student that will be joining us. You can come in now."

I hear the door open and look up from my phone. My jaw drops. No fucking way. I scoff in disbelief.

Oh god. Here we go again.