20

Kuroo's POV:

"Cmon man take another shot!" Bokuto yells over the loud music blasting around us.

"I shouldn't, kenma doesn't want me drunk!" I yell back and I see bokuto roll his eyes.

"You and kenma have a relationship I will never understand. You gotta live a little dude, who cares what kenma thinks tonight. You'll deal with the consequences tomorrow, that's how I see it." Bokuto rants and I sigh. He holds his arm out, offering me the shot glass and I hesitantly take it.

Of course I wanna drink more but I know kenma doesn't like it when I get drunk...Fuck it. Bokuto's right, gotta live a little...

I snatch the glass from bokuto's hand and throw my head back as I feel the familiar stinging sensation of whiskey hitting my throat. I shake my head and hand him back the glass and he cheers.

"Taking shots huh. Don't you remember how much of a lightweight you are?" I turn around towards the voice and my eyes widen.

"Oikawa?" I ask in shock and he smiles.

"Been a while, we should catch up." He says and I nod. He drags me towards an empty room and closes the door behind us.

He sits down at the foot of the bed and I sit next to him.

"So...what are you doing here? I thought you moved to brazil." I ask and he sighs.

"Yeah...that's old news. I moved to brazil when I got a vollyball offer and when I got there everything was great. I stayed there for 3 years. It was absolute paradise. I was really happy there." He says with a smile.

"So why did you leave?" I ask and his smile falters.

"Yknow how Iwa—Iwaizumi came with me to brazil?" He asks and I nod.

"We'll after me and you broke up he confessed to me in brazil. And I was happy because around that time I started developing feelings as well. We started dating and everything went well, we dated for 2 years...and then—" His voice cracks at the end and he stares at the floor.

"And then I caught him one day, with another girl in our bed...It took me two years—two years kuroo to realize that the entire time we were dating, he was—"

Oikawa burries his face in his hands as he starts crying and I wrap my arm around his shoulder, pulling him into a hug. He sobs in my shoulder and I try my best to calm him down.

"He doesn't deserve you. You're better than him oikawa. If he can't see how much of an amazing person you are then he can go fuck himself." I whisper and oikawa sniffles. After a few minutes he relaxes and stops crying. He whips his tears and pulls away from me.

He looks up and stares at me and I stare at him back. He glances down at my lips for a second before looking back at my eyes. Then he leans in...oh lord please give me the strength to stop him. I'm never going to forgive myself if I cheat on kenma. I can't imagine the toll it would take on kenma's mental health.

Oikawa kisses me before I can react. I notice a quick flash cover the room before I quickly pull away from the kiss.

"Oikawa...we cant—I cant do this." I say and he looks at me with a. confused look.

"I don't understand..." He says and I sigh.

"We were together 3 years ago...but things have changed. You see i'm dating someone—" I say and oikawa gasps.

"I'm so sorry! I had no idea! You must feel so much guilt..." Oikawa quickly says and I shake my head.

"Don't worry oikawa, it's fine...but we can't do this again i'm sorry." I say and he sighs and gives me a weak smile.