12

SMUT👀

Kenma's POV:

[7:45 am]
One notification:
Orange shrimp bestie 🍊🍑
sent you a message
-
-
Orange shrimp bestie 🍊🍑:
Hey bestie, so how was it 😫
read

You:
Dude...
[Sent one attachment]
It was so good that I left scratches on his back 😩

Orange shrimp bestie 🍊🍑:
Dayummmm 😫
You comin to school after that?😭

You:
Nah bestie I can't even walk 😭
Not to mention the hickeys

Orange shrimp bestie 🍊🍑:
😭✋🏼
Girl he better treat you good
You know Id give him a piece of my mind if he breaks your heart.

You:
Girl I know, and so does he ❤️
Imma go back to sleep girl

Orange shrimp bestie 🍊🍑:
Alright, good night
That morning sex will come fast believe me

You:
I hope so 😩

Orange shrimp bestie 🍊🍑:
Bye bestie have fun 😫

You:
Byeeee 😩

-
-
-
-

"Mm...who was that?" Kuroo says, his arm wrapped around me and pulling me close. God I love his morning voice.

"Just shoyo, he wanted to know how good it was." I say smiling and kuroo smirks.

"And what'd you tell him?" He asks. And I kiss him. He smiles into the kiss and we start to make out. He gets on top of me and starts kissing my neck.

"You know there's no more room for you to leave hickeys." I say and he chuckles. Thank god we're both half naked. I slide my hand down his boxers and jerk him off. He moans lowly in my ear and then kisses me. All of a sudden I hear his phone blowing up. It's a bit of a distraction but he keeps kissing me.

"You gonna get that?" I say breaking away from the kiss. Kuroo sighs but reaches over to grab his phone. As soon as he sees who it's from he tosses it somewhere on the bed.

"Who was it?" I ask and kuroo just kisses me again.

"Kuroo answe- mmm..~" I try to tell him to answer me but i'm cut off by him pushing a finger into my entrance. We start to make out again and he takes out his fingers. I sigh in frustration but feel his bulge against my hole. He looks at me for consent and I nod my head.

He slowly pushes into me and I dig my nails into his shoulders. I learned that he loves when I leave marks on his back. We both moan and he starts a slow pace which quickly turns fast. The headboard starts to bang against the wall as he rocks his hips back and forth.

"Fuck kenma you're so tight, loosen up or I might cum..." Kuroo moans out which gets me even more turned on. I clench tighter and he moans. A string of curse words leaves his mouth as he starts pounding into me even harder. I throw my head back starting to feel my climax and he adjusts himself so that he's hitting my prostate.

It feels too good and I moan his name as I cum hard, legs shaking. He thrusts into me one more time before cumming inside.

"Ah...fuck~" I moan as he pushes deeper subconsciously riding out his orgasm. We stay like that for a bit until he finally pulls out. We collapse beside each other and he pulls me closer to him.

"That was..." He starts.

"Amazing." I say smiling at he laughs.

"I'm gonna go take a shower real quick, you wanna come?" He asks.

"Nah i'll go in after, I'm too tired to get up right now." I say and he kisses me and smiles.

Once he's gone I remember that his phone was going off. I peak over at the phone to see who it was from.

Dad.
Where are you?
You better be home tonight.
I want you to meet her ok?
Just try to get along, please?

I sigh understanding and I hear kuroo turn off the shower. I put the phone back where it was and he walks out with a towel wrapped around his bottom half. He walks over to the closet and takes it off to throw on a pair of sweatpants. I bite my lip and state shamelessly. He notices and smirks.

"Say what's on your mind kitten."

"You're hot as fuck." I say without thinking and he laughs.

"I'm gonna make us some breakfast." He says as he starts to walk out.

"Ok, i'm gonna take a shower."

After my shower I throw on one of his hoodies and a pair of boxers. The hoodie is really big on me. I walk out and kuroo is finishing up breakfast. I decide to bring up the text thing to see what he says.

"So, you gonna tell me what those texts were about?" I ask him and he sighs.

"It's not important..." He mumbles.

"Kuroo, you know I don't like liars."

"It was just some text from my dad." He explains. I'm glad he told the truth.

"Yeah I already knew, I may have peaked at your phone..." I say hesitantly. He sighs again.

"Why didn't you tell me your dad was back in town..." I ask

"He just flies in randomly, and now all of a sudden he wants me to meet his new girlfriend. I'm just done with his shit..." His voice trails and he walks towards me. He hugs me and I ply with his hair, it's still a bit damp from his shower and so is mine.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you kenma, you're amazing." Kuroo says nuzzling his face into my shoulder.

"Where did that come from.." I say blushing.

"Nothing you just always know how to calm me down whenever i'm stressed. And I want you to know that i'm grateful you've stuck with me after all the dumb shit i've done." Kuroo rants.

"Jeez I love you too butthead." I say and I can physically feel kuroos large ass smile. He pulls back and smiles at me with that dumb grin of his. I can't help but to think it's cute.

"You love me?" He repeats and I roll my eyes but smile.

"Yes kuroo I love you."

"I love you too kenma."

"Alright thats enough, I'm hungry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed, I know it's been a while since i've updated this story cuz i'm trying to keep track on my others but I hope this makes up for it. Remember to eat and drink. I love you all <3

~Author