4

"Hey kenma! Are you going to Akashi's house party tonight?" Kuroo said with excitement.

Kenma had heard that akashi was throwing a party tonight. A lot of people didn't know this but akashi
was definitely a party animal. When he's playing vollyball he acts all innocent, but when he leaves he does all types of crazy shit.

But what kenma really loved about akashi's parties was his amazing supply of booze, along with other illegal substances. One time when akashi was throwing a house party they got the cops called because of the noise complaint and the excessive amount of beer bottles scattering the front yard.

Somehow akashi got outta there alive, probably because he doesn't live with his parents anymore. That's why everyone crashes at akashi's place, if you got kicked out of your house or smt, the door was always unlocked at his place.

Kenma's POV:

"Of course I am, akashi is honestly the best person to have a smoke sesh with."

Kuroo chuckles and we hear the bell ring.

"We can start walking there at 9, i'll meet you at your place."

Kuroo says as we walk towards our 6th period.

"Alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decide to wear something that gives the vibe of causal but also gives some smoker vibes.

I take a spin and fix my hair, checking myself out in the mirror. To top it all off I grab my black jacket, put in my piercings and some jewelry and run out the house. I look at the time and see that it's 9:01, and knowing kuroo he's always on time so he's probably waiting for me already. I say bye to my mom and walk down my front steps to see kuroo standing before me. And the sight that I was blessed with was amazing.

Kuroo was wearing an oversized black and white striped shirt, a black jacket. He had on black pants with some rips in them, which had connecting chains on the side, and he topped it off by putting in his piercings and some rings. His neck tattoo was also visible and I was nearly drooling at the sight. Kuroo walked up to me and put a finger under my chin, closing my mouth, which I didn't even know I had open. He smirked and said.

"Like what you see?"

I smile back just as teasingly.

"Maybe, but you biting your lip and looking me up and down gives me the impression that you feel the same exact way."

He scoffs, still smiling. We're inches apart and just as we're about to kiss I look away.

"Well I think that's enough flirting for one day, cmon we're gonna be late." I say winking at the end.

He scoffs again in disbelief but follows me as we make our way to akashi's house. It isn't long before we arrive, only 10 minutes later. You can already hear the music blasting for outside. The second the door opens the entire mood changes. I look around and see like half the school dancing, drinking, and kissing like it's the end of the world.

We walk in and I see kuroo automatically get pulled away by somebody. I didn't interfere because when I saw the two talking they looked really serious. I wondered off and looked for akashi. In the process I accidentally bump into someone, causing them to spill their drink on themself.

"Oh my god i'm so sorry..." I trail off at the end and I freeze, realizing who the person was.

"Kenma..?"

"T-Terushima..."

"Uhm...Shit let me help you clean that up."

I say, dragging him to the bathroom. I was surprised to see that it was vacant and I lock the door behind us. I grab the nearest towel and run it with cold water.

"It sure has been a while, huh..." Terushima says hesitantly.

"Yup...geez i'm so sorry about the spill"

"No worries!" Terushima answers quickly.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I ask curiously.

"Heard a rumor goin around that akashi was throwin another party so I thought why not, not like I got anything else better to do." He answers.

I nod and there's an awkward silence between us as I  dap his shirt, trying to remove the stain.

"Hey im sorry, about everything that happened..."

Terushima says outta no where. I sigh and close my eyes, knowing what he's referring to.

"It was a mistake, and it wasn't healthy for both of us." I answer, eyes still closed.

"But was it though?...I enjoyed it and I know you did too."

By now you guys probably know what we're talking about. About a year ago me and terushima dated. In the beginning it was just a casual hookup. Until we met again and again and again until we started developing feelings for each other. But me and terushima's relationship was toxic.

We both wanted each other so bad but we knew we couldn't have each other. We would fight and break up over and over which would just lead to more sex in the end. And eventually when Terushima moved we both lost touch with each other. But now he was here. In front of me. In a locked room. Where no one could bother us.

"I'll admit, I did enjoy the chase. But that's mostly just my toxic trait talking. I loved the drama as much as I hate to admit it and I loved you. But we can't be together." I explain.

"I know...I know us being together is unhealthy but I just can't seem to forget about you these days..."

By now we're unnecessarily close. Jesus please send someone to save me. Don't let me kiss him because if I kiss him im gonna regret it so much later. And as of god has answered my prayers someone knocks on the door.

"Kenma? Are you in there?" I hear kuroo on the other side of the door.

"Uh yea just a second!" I yell throwing the towel across the floor.

"Stay in here. I'll deal with him because if he sees you he's gonna wanna start a fight ok?"

Terushima nods. Kuroo always hated terushima more than anything while we were dating and the two weren't exactly on the best terms when kenma had finally cut him off. I open the door and quickly close it behind me as I'm face to face with kuroo.

"What we're you doing in there?" Kuroo asks skeptically.

"Just using the bathroom...did you figure out everything out with your friend over there?"

I look over at the person he was talking to and I take a closer look. I then realize who the person was.

"Akashi?" I ask looking at kuroo. And then I narrow my eyes at him.

"Great what happened between you two now..." I ask.

Kuroo sighs looking over at akashi, who is surrounded by multiple friends.

"Don't get mad..." Kuroo starts but I cut him off.

"Oh god...what did you do this time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger cuz this chapter is too long, 1180 words. Don't worry you'll get your next chapter tmr. Love you all have a great day, i'm going to bed now :P

~Author-chan