7

Kenma's POV:

Calm down Kenma, Calm down...I really had sex with kuroo. And it was the best fuck of my life. I definitely should've done that sooner that's for sure.

Anyway today we get our dorm rooms and I'm excited to see who I got as my roommate. I honestly hope it's someone I know but then again no one is ever that lucky.

"Name please."

"Kenma, Kozume"

"Here's your key, you're in dorm number 71, your roommate is already in there I believe."

"Thank you."

Dorm 71. I'm getting a little anxious to see who it is. As I stand in front of the door I stare at the number on it.

"Kenma?"

"Oh, hey Bokuto." I say as an owl like man approaches me.

"Are you in dorm 71?" He asks.

"Yeah just got my key, what about you?" Bokuto holds up his key, jingling it in my face. I read the numbers 71 on his key and my eyes widen.

"You're my roommate?!" I yell in surprise a bit too load.

"Apparently" He says with a smile. Me and Bokuto met about a year and a half ago, when we first started university. Kuroo and Bokuto became close friends so he was around with us a lot. Kuroo and him are still friends but I haven't seen him in a while.

"It's been a while." Bokuto says putting his key in the doorknob.

"Yeah it has been, let's catch up." I say as we enter our now shared room.

"Which bed do you want? I'll let you choose first." Bokuto says. I point at the bed on the right and he nods. I set down my stuff and brush the hair off of my face.

"So how's things been?" I ask bokuto.

"Jesus where do I even start." Bokuto says laughing.

"Same, things have gone to hell this past week. Lets start with akashi. How have things been with you two?" I ask bokuto. He sighs.

"I don't know, we're not dating we're just friends with benefits." He says.

"Except you think you've caught feelings for him." I say already seeing where this is going.

"How did you know?"

"I can just tell. Akashi is one who likes to ply hard to get. Hey have you done anything to piss him off lately?" I ask bokuto already knowing the answer.

"Well...yeah...I may or may not have kissed my ex...in front of him..." Bokuto says hesitantly.

"Bokuto are you serious?"

"I know it's bad, I just don't know what came over me. I also didn't know akashi was there. I mean I confessed my feelings to him the day before and...geez I really fucked up." Bokuto explains.

"Yeah you did. People like akashi aren't gonna let things like that go. I'm gonna tell you something but don't get mad. After you kissed your ex Akashi got drunk and he called Kuroo..." Bokuto shushes me before I finish.

"Please don't, don't tell me. I already know. And I get it. I was mad at Kuroo for a bit but then I realized it was basically all my fault. I regret kissing my ex. Akashi deserves someone better than me." Bokuto says getting pouty.

"Snap out of that shit Bokuto. You are the one Akashi wants not Kuroo. As much as Akashi may joke around or try to make you jealous he still only wants you. He talks about you 24/7 Bokuto. You need to go and apologize to him." Bokuto looks at me surprised but then nods.

"I'm throwing a party at my place tonight but with just me, kuroo, akashi, Hinata, Kageyama, Suga, Daichi, Yams, and Tsukishima. You better be there or i'll murder you myself." I dead plan. Bokuto nods his head again.

"Anyway I'm going to Kuroo's dorm. Don't go kissin any exes while I'm gone." Bokuto chuckles at my statement and I proceed to leave the dorm. Kuroo is in dorm 68, just 3 doors down. I walk over to his room and knock on the door. Kuroo lets me in and I look over to see someone playing video games on the tv.

"Kenma's here." Kuroo says and the guy looks behind him.

"Hey kenma!"

"Akashi?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just felt like writing again, this one isn't as long as the last one but i'm sure it'll make y'all happy to see a double upload within 2 hours lmao. Anyway have an amazing day <3

~Author-san again