13

Kenma's POV:

"Soooo how have things been with you and kuroo~" Suga says being as nosy as ever and I roll my eyes.

"Oh cmon kenma, spill the tea I wanna know too" Akashi says and all eyes are on me. I sigh and take a sip of my coffee.

"Girl it's not even 8 o clock yet and y'all are already pestering me. It's too early for this shit." I say and they both groan.

"Ok let's give kenma some time to wake up. In the mean time how have things been with you and bokuto?" Hinata says shifting the attention onto akashi and wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yesss. Now this is the topic I need this morning." I say getting curious and akashi sighs.

"Well, he's definitely been acting different than before..." Akashi says looking over at bokuto who's currently chatting with his friends in the distance.

"Different good or different bad?" I ask and akashi takes a sip of his hot chocolate.

"I don't know...he's obviously having trouble coming out to his friends. Especially his family. It's like, when we're in public he acts differently around me and it annoys me a bit." Akashi says looking down at his hot chocolate.

"Is his family homophobic or something?" Suga asks and akashi nods.

"His mom accepts him. I even met her, but his dad doesn't like the idea of his only son being gay and not being able to carry the bloodline."

"Bokuto likes you, I can tell you that much. You're the most important person to him right now and he's just having some trouble wrapping his head around how to tell everyone he's gay. So just give him some time, talk about it with him and listen to him." I say and akashi nods understandingly. He gives me a small smile.

"You always know what to say kenma. I don't know what I would do without you." Akashi says and I smile.

"But enough about me, tell us about you and kuroo already." Akashi says and I groan as hinata and suga get excited again.

"Fine fine." I groan giving up.

"So we were having sex right, and in the middle of it his phone just starts blasting off. At first he didn't let me see who it was but I took a peak and saw that it was his dad. I understood why he didn't want to show me but then I went over to his house and he went to use the bathroom right. His phone starts blasting off again and I figured it was his dad so I went to go look. Tell me why one of his side pieces is blowin up his phone asking where he is and if he's free." I say and the three stare at me in disbelief.

They gasp when they hear the last part.

"Oh hell noooo." Hinata says in disbelief.

"Nah that's a whole red flag right there." Suga says and akashi just slaps himself in the face.

"I know right. I mean we haven't made it official yet but it's like. If he's still fucking with those bitches then why should I even bother?" I say annoyed.

"That's kuroo for you. I swear to god he literally never fucking changes." Akashi says sighing.

"Have you talked to him about it?" Hinata asks.

"No. I was so mad I just left without saying anything and he started blowing up my phone when he saw that I left." I say sipping my coffee again.

"If he fucks things up with you I'm literally gonna kill him." Akashi sighs and I agree.

"I just don't know what to do at this point. Like do I talk to him? Do I ghost him? Idk..." I mumble and they all nod understandingly.

"How long have you been ghosting him for?" Suga asks.

"4 days. He just keeps blowing up my phone and trying to get my attention when he sees me in the halls. He acts as if he has no idea what the fucking problem is." I sigh frustratedly.

"Uh kenma..." Akashi mumbles.

"What?" I ask.

"He's walking over here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey lovelies, sorry I haven't been posting as much as I normally do. I've been a bit stressed trying to get my grades up but I finally got them up so yay me! Hope you enjoyed and make sure to eat and drink! Love you all <3

~Author