Chapter 21

If you want to find out who Sara is going to be with you have to read until the end, which means waiting until i upload the next chapter.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick POV
    From the corner of my eyes i look for Sara just like Vincent. thou I talk to her ex-mate. When we shake hands I tried not to squeeze the life out of him for his stupidity. How could he reject her? While some witches and werewolves weren't okay with living together in peace, others embraced it. He asked questions and I asked, I still looked out for Sara then it came to his question "why are you here?" but I never got a chance to answered, I hear Vincent screamed for Sara. I look up to see Vincent kissing her, I felt no jealousy but aroused. The kiss didn't last long before Jordan punched him, the beast in him beg to break free so he could kill Vincent.      
   "Don't you fucking touch her. she's mine!" He issued out to Vincent. I began walking toward them to tell him he didn't have a right anymore but Sara got to him before I did.

  "I'm sorry, did I miss something?" she start off sarcastically. "When was I ever yours?" she stood beside Vincent, glaring at Jordan.

  "Sara, your my mate." Jordan said, I growl. he no longer had any rights to say something like that to her.

"not anymore, you reject me years ago."

"Sara, please, forgive me. I was young and stupid.' he said with a hope full look in his face I cast a look at her. her expression was schooled. You couldn't tell what she was thinking.

"Okay, I forgive you." she said.

    Jordan, Vincent and I looked at her in surprise. she forgave him!

 "Sara-" Vincent and I began the same time in fright while Jordan's face broke out in a grin.

Surely she jest.

No! I can not lose her, I refuse, I will not!

I opened my mouth to say something but Jordan spoke up first.

 "Let's have dinner tonight."

"Okay."

"Sara!" Vincent and I snapped the same time. How can she do  this to us? Doesn't she have feelings for us?

"What?" she turn looking at us with those innocent eyes, which wasn't, "we're just having dinner. nothing to worry about."

'     But we were worried, until the last second. we were there when she got ready for the date, she and Keyshia taking an whole hour to get ready and when she finally got down the stairs her outfit didn't help. It was too sexy, it  outline all her curves, shows off her endless legs and cuff her perky breast. She looked good to eat . She was a angel, at least her arms were covered. It still didn't help. If there isn't someone there at the dinner, Jordan is going to ravished her.

 Once his power start, there was nothing she could do. Kiss and touch of a mate is everything. No matter how much the other tries to resist, they always come undone. When she comes undone it will be the end for him and  Vincent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter isn't finish but I want to upload something for everyone. It's been so long. ---- Picture of the dress Sara is wearing. A lot of mistakes.