chapter 3

i don't upload on Saturdays or Sundays.. if i do i had free time. thanks for reading. this story is not edit. i'll always dedicate the next chapter to the first person who comment. enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________

     Sara POV

 "it's our lucky night David." The one on top of me said to the other one. He was pulling off my shirt now. "get off of  me" I screamed. but he was too strong, stupid. how could I  think I could take them. I couldn't do anything, the pack was right, i'm worthless. and i'm going to be rape and probably kill after.  tears sting my eyes.. why am I even fighting, I  should just stop and get it over with. then the unthinkable happen.

            The man caught on fire, my hands are on fire. I stood  up just in time to the see the man on the woman look up. “My hands are on fire, I should free pain right,” I said out loud. The wolf growled.  With all my strength I push him he flew over his friends head. he was still on fire. he was dead. the other man-- David, turn to look at me with fury in his eyes. "you witch!" he shout, in seconds he was off the girl, he shift  running after me, but it was too late I couldn't shift.  my hands were still on fire so I stretch them to him hoping they will do what I wanted. For him to caught on fire. he did. he burn, he roll around, I watch him with amusement in my eyes along with shock.

    He was rolling toward the baby. I  couldn't make it in time, the baby was going to die and it would be my fault. I wish it was in my arms. Once again, the unthinkable happen. the baby was in my arms. my hands no longer on fire I look down at the red face of the baby. My arms to unwrap the blanket when sirens stop me. cops. someone might have seen or witness and call the cops.

        I  had to run, I  couldn't explain how I did it. humans don't know REAL werewolves exist. I rush over to the girl. she was crying. "get up" I told her.

          "No, get away.." she cry. Covering her face with her hands. then did I saw blood. there it was running down from her neck.

      "No, the cops are coming." I pull her.

        "No, let me died. I'm so stupid. I let this happen to me again."

        "Again." I asked shock. It happen before.  how stupid is this girl. I must have said the words out loud because she shout "I'm not stupid! so just leave!"

         "No!" I shout back at her. wow, where did all of that come from?

    The baby in my arms started crying again, shit!

"you need to take care of your kid!" sighting, “I’ve seen a lot of cops shows to know they will deem you unfit for the child.”  I pull her hard, then place her over my shoulder in seconds we were in my car and driving off. "keep your head down." I acted normal, as I pass the cops, like was the only one in the car. I drove, to any where. After a few hours I notice my tank getting empty, so I followed the signs until I got a gas station.  Shutting the car off I  turn to look at the girl who was still crying. Happy. the baby sleeping. "I'll get something to eat" after getting something to eat  and car tank full I was back on the road again.

            I drove, thought off what happen the whole day; Got bullied, as always, rejected by mate, left the pack, try to help a girl getting rape, almost got rape too, then I burn the  rapist with my firery hands. took the girl who have--. I stopped on the bakes. burn a rapist with my firery hands. what the hell. then the words of what David said "you witch!" no wonder. i'm a witch! i felt the color drain from my face. I'm a witch! witches are hated as much as werewolves hate vampires. Witches enslave werewolves for many centuries until they started to fight back, I feel so stupid, no wonder my family and pack hate me.

I am a descendant of one of the most hated creatures in the world..

         'when were you going to tell me?" I demand in a harsh tone.

           Silence on the other end. for a second I thought it wasn't her.

  "grandma.." I heard the sight.

     "I was going, when you reach your eighteenth birthday.." I sounded tired and sad.

     "grandma, I'll talk tomorrow." I hang up before she could said anything. Then I remember the girl in the back of the car with her baby. I turn to her, she was looking at me, scared.

        "’'m not going to hurt you." I told her. which only made her more frighten.

    "I'm Sara.." no answered. she just kept looking at me with her big brown eyes. for the first time I looked her over. ebony skin like mine, big eyes, small nose, lips that were bruise, I travel down to her cloths which were dirty and bloody ripen, exposing her huge breast. she looked like a mess, but was still beautiful. I could see why men would want to rape her. getting out the car I made my way to the back. I hope my cloths could fit her.  "I'm going to find us a motel then we can talk. I'll do what I can to help ok." I passed her the cloths. I drove where the road take us not knowing where I was going with a stranger and her baby. an hour later I found a motel, paid the crash for the rooms. the strange girl clench her baby to herself like he would disappear for ever.

________________________________________________________________________________

    it's a Sunday upload. this was not what i plan. i was going to kill of that girl but decide not to. how you like it? anything confuse you? drop a comment.

like....

vote...

comment...

fan.....