chapter 11

here's the chapter that was for yesterday. remember i don't upload on Saturdays and Sundays. only if a miracle happens. so pray for one. enjoy.

_________________________________________________________________________________

  Sara POV

"hello," i said happily.

 "Sara," a weak voice answered. i frown.

   "grandma, is something wrong."

 "grandma!" cheer Henry from the back seat.

     "i'm dying."

as soon as she said those words i felt my heart stop. i forgot to breathe but i'm still living. this couldn't be happening.

"w-what d-d-do yo-y-ou me-mean?"  i choke out. my breath came back and it was suffocating me.

"i'm dying... i don't have much time to live." her voice weak, i could barely hear her. it wasn't possible, the only person who ever care for i wasn't being taken from this world. no, i will not allow it.

   "i'm coming home." i said to her.

 "that's why i call you there. i want to spend the last day with my child." i could hear her yawning. 

"get some sleep. " with that i hang up the phones. all kind of thoughts running through my head; what was  i going to do, if she die i don't know what i'll do. she's can't die, she still young. no, the fate can't be cruel. i could feel tears at my eyes. i was shock i wipe them away, since the 3 years since i've been at the sliver wood pack, not once did i cry. not even when i had a very moving happy moment. "oh God" i cried out.

      "Sara, what's wrong?" i heard someone said. i turn and came into contact with Nick's eyes. i was surprise for a second then i remember.i forgot for a second.

             "nothing." i said softy. the car came to a stop. i looked out, we hadn't reach the house. i turn to him. "why did you stop?"

 "your upset, why? what did your grandma say?" he asked shifting in his seat so that was facing me.

"nothing for you to worry about?" i hope he will drop it. but he didn't.  he turn so he was looking at me straight. someone times i curse his good nature. he wasn't going to leave me alone until he gets  the answer his looking for.

        "Sara." he began, i didn't move or said a word.

"Sara!" he said in his alpha tone, strong and power making Henry and i shout. i look at him now, his face was hard, but his eyes were soft.

i sight "i'm leaving. to visit my grandma." i told him.

"because something is wrong.?" nod. 'what is wrong?"

"she's dying." i was crying now. i use my hand to cover my face, i didn't want him to see me when i'm weak and ugly. tears does that to a person. i felt his warm arms close in around me.  i cry even more, my tears soaking his shirt. from the back seat i could hear Henry trying to comfort me with his words. soon i could hear his voice cry, he was going to cry too. he hate it when his mommies

    i stop crying, but stayed like  that for minutes before i felt my body getting warm. "thanks." i look at his shirt and gasp. it was really soak. shit.

      "alpha Gune,"  i reach out touching his shirt, but three my hand back when he stiffen.

"don't worry about it," he turn back to the road, he started the car again. in five minutes they were back home, Keyisha's car was in the drive way, i turn to tell Henry but he was half way to the house already. i smile a Little.

        "i'm leaving.. nothing." i told him. he didn't say anything.

"ok." ok, that's all he had to say. was ok. didn't he--.

"i don't know when i'll be back." with that i was out the door. i was angry. all he could say was ok. he didn't care. not like i care. i know i was foolish to think he had any feelings for me. so stupid. i slam the door when i got inside, which had Keyisha and Henry running to see what it was.

      "hey," she said. "Henry why don't you go play?" Henry went off, no question ask.

"Henry told me about the phone call from grandma and crying. why is i don't know." she took my hand pulling me to the kitchen. our problem solver. she started making ccoffee. once i had my coffee and took a sip i sight and began. 

"don't worry, grandma is a strong woman, she won't be dying unless it's in a battle" if only that was true. but i smile. i should keep the faith, she is a strong woman  and the best. she couldn't go without a fight. but still.no, i shouldn't be like it. finishing my coffee in five more sips i put on a smile that wasn't completely genuine and turn to leave."i'm going to pack, and get some rest. i'm leaving tonight.." i said over my shoulder.

"wait." i stop.

"what?"

"aren't you forgetting someone?" i stiffen. i didn't have, there was no way i would forget that someone she's talking about. never. that person face and voice haunt me when every i'm not dreaming or thinking about Vincent, Nick or them together.

      it's been three years i'm sure he was alpha now. Jordan.

my mate... the one who rejected me.