Vincent and Nick with just1grrl Story: Two Is A Blessing.

this chapter is dedicate just1grrl the winner of the cover contest. she's underage so, i couldn't write grown up stuff.  i asked if she wanted them separated but she said together. it's not raw like i wanted but i hope you like it. not edit, enjoy.

        --------------- just1grrl dress at the side.

__________________________________________________________________________________

       Just1grrl POV

          "how do i look?" i said, turning to Retalia who lay on my bed reading my Victoria secret magazine. she look up then whistle making me blush. "girl. you look finnnneeeeeee." looking me up and down. "Nick and Vincent are two lucky bastards. they won't know what hit them tonight." she said sitting up. i turn back to the mirror, i agree with her, i do look fine. i wore a black push up ruched bra top dress that form my body perfectly with black ankle strap sandals and light makeup. i look gorgeous, my heart beat fast  thinking about the kiss earlier on today and what they have plan for me tonight. Nick and Vincent Lopez, brothers and my next door neighbors. they move in just three years ago and when i turn begin my sophomore years in HS. the second Vincent step off his bike and Nick out his black sports car. i was going to school and the second our eyes meet i feel in love.

        across the street i watch then, i hadn't notice they have move until two hands landed on my shoulders. i look up to two smiling handsome faces. they were beautiful. un like anyone i've ever seen. i could only stare, "our little flower seems to be captivate by us." Nick said. snapping me from the trance. i took a step back blushing. which made them chuckle. their laughter sending shivers through my body. the ones i've only hear about from my parents, or slut in my school talk about, something i've never felt dating any one. pleasure.

          it scared me for a second, until i remember. i love them. looking up at  them, the blush still on my face i gave them the most sexiest smile ever! they seem surprise at first then their smile grew, then the hands which were on my shoulder ruffle my hair.

    "cute," said Nick. Vincent wink. before walking away. i stayed glue to the spot. i realize two things at once.

   one; they won't make a more on me because i was underage.

      two; i'm in love with both of them and i don't think i could live with one without the other. and i wasn't.

                a friendship develop, thou i love them i never gave an hint that i do. or the hurt i feel when i see them date other women who didn't give a rat ass about them. it hurt too much that i tried burying my feelings for them, i wouldn't go over to their house like i used to. i change, my once baggy cloths were replace by sexy skinny jeans and dresses. i became a beautiful woman. that's when they started taking notice. just three months ago when i had a party for my eighteen birthday, i was tonguing down a cute boy i couldn't remember his name, i was about to go a step closer when i was pull away from him. jerk into the arms of Nick. i watch has Vincent threaten the boy. the guy cast one last look at me then bolt. then the next thing i knew, everyone was leaving my party.

           "who gave you the right to do that!" i screaming after breaking free of his hold.  hands on my hips i face both of them, red and mad. they turn to me, their eyes full of lust. i was taken back. not once did they ever shown any sign of interest in so the change was a big surprise. then again i never show interest in them either, not matter how much i was. just because they were suddenly lusting after me doesn't mean i'll give into them. "your not allow to kiss or even less, talk or look at another man." said Vincent. he was looking at me but not looking at me. he was looking down my chest. i felt heat warm my body because of his gaze. but i got over it in seconds. i was proud of my self. i grew right size breast, they weren't too small or big.