chapter 13

a mircale happen, it upload. so people are praying, thanks for the votes. it's not edit. keep praying, enjoy.

_________________________________________________________________________________

          Sara POV

           it was nine in the morning, i couldn't drive straight for one day, so we stop at the motel, and our friend Jamar worked, he was handsome has ever and taken an interest in me.  the closer we got to my old pack, the faster my heart beat. the more the memories came back; the way the pack treated me, my parents, family like dirt. and most importantly. my mate. not once did they not go without mocking me, calling me days, my parents lifting her hands to hit me, but always stopping mid what as if they touch me, they will get infect with some disease. as i drive closer into the Town, i pass familiar places; the school. i saw the house i lived in for five years, it gotten bigger. i drove more, going to the woods, i saw the alpha's house. it took have gotten bigger has if it grow. i past it, noticing the eyes that follow. i drove more into the woods i know my grandma house is at. when i got there, i gasp in surprise. when i left the house the grass was half way has tall has the house, brushes grow around it and on it. since it was a wooden house the woods were broken, and dirty. but instead what stood before me is a well built house, it look new. the grass was gone, what grew around and on the house was flowers, mostly roses. if it wasn't for the yellow and pink color door, that my grandma said she will never change, and the mail book that read grandma Knight, i would have thought i was at the wrong house.

          i stop the car, i looked over at Keyisha who was looking around, i turn to back, Henry was sleeping, i turn back to Keyisha and watch her. i wonder what she was thinking about. over the years, i kept in contact with grandma, i told her about Keyisha and Henry and they knew about her. they might have never meet, but they have talk over the phone and i send pictures every chance i got.  they treat, respect and love her as if she was their real grandma.

       "we should greet them." Keyisha said, just has she said that someone came out side from the house. i look at the person. he looked familiar. then my eyes, grew wide, i recognize that person. my dad. well, ex-dad. he looked different, in the three years he have change, he no longer look like the tall and muscular man he said he would always be. no, he was still tall, but had an oversize gut infont of him, he was looking at the car trying to take a peek inside. i chuckle, now who was the fat bitch. Keyisha look at me, eyes raise then back at the man.

         dad, i mouth to her. she nod in understanding. her eyes, holding hatred. what was he doing in grandma's house, not once had i ever seen him place a food in grandma's house, not even when he drop me off at five. he had a look of disgust on his face, he had said, he wished he didn't have a mother like her and me for a daughter. that's when the hate started. so why now? i know for a fact, even thou grandma is dying he doesn't care. but people can change.

we sat in the car, for a few minutes, my dad had went back inside the house, must have to call back up. since he would have smell me, i'm a werewolf, they didn't know so i was a rogue. good or bad?

          "lets do this, baby sis." we turn to look back at the door, when it open, my dad came out back, with the alpha and two other men. boy, they have change. and not for the good looking, taking a deep breath i got out the car, i went for Henry not waking him, while Keyisha got our suitcases. we walked up to the house, my heart beating crazy. Keyisha behind. the men, close in together, giving me narrows looks. i will not be intimated, i was not  the fake Sara, but the real one. they couldn't do anything to me but i wish Nick or Vincent was here with me. i walked up the steps, i stop because they block me.  i look up into the face of my father.