chapter 10

second chapter for the day, i hope you like it. once again it's not edit. in chapter 9 i wrote i was going to upload three chapters today but i can only make it to two. so tomorrow you might get another... or not... song for their moment, Sara wants Vincent and Nick to tell her they want her too.

___________________________________________________________________________________

3 years later....  

    Sara POV

          ladies i want you too meet alpha Nickolas Gune." Sara's head slowly came up. i watch as both Nick's and Sara eyes bore into each other then they widen. i kept looking at each other what what seems like an eternity. before they broke eye contract and looks else where. Sara face was pure confusion, why Nick's was with rage and confusion. the office was silence for a second before Nick speak to Sara, "tell me miss Johnson" he began in his alpha tone, had me and everyone else bowing their heads. "tell me one good reason why i shouldn't kill you?"

  ************

   i was practicing my transporting spell, when Henry's high pitch screaming of my name break my concentrate. i nearly jump out my skin. for such a spell it took all my concentration and engry. i had to block out everything. but now i have to start over. and i doubt i would get to finish today, since Henry have found me. he wasn't letting me go for another second. opening my eyes i look at granny Lim and smile apologetic, she only smile know lying.

           "we'll pick up tomorrow.. if you have time." i nod at her words. and watch her go, for a woman a hundred and twelve years old she walks fast. Granny Lim, the oldest person in the Silver wood pack, and a witch. the one after three years was helping me. because of her i was able to learn my witch history, how to control my powers so they wouldn't consume me. i took a deep breath. my grandma wanted to teach me.. she was going to be sad when she learn of what i know. but i couldn't help it.  i call her every night like i promise i would when i left three years ago but it's never a long conversation. oh, she's going to hate me.

         i turn as Henry came in view. a smile big and beautiful like his mother's. kneeling down with arms wide open i welcome him in a big loving hug. "mommy Sara.. c-can't b-breathe" he force out. i laugh putting him back on his feet. has he grow older he began calling me mommy Sara, i didn't know how to response to that. my terrified eyes found Keyisha when he started calling me, she only laugh. she said it was ok for him to call me that, since he knew how his real mother was. "what bring you here big and handsome man?" for a two year old he really is huge. his mind was already developed more than any two years old. people normal thinks his five but it's all because of his werewolf gene. and look like his mother. thank god for that. i would hate to know what Keyisha would feel if her son came out looking like a devil of a father he have.

          'i came to take  you home." he smile.

      "now did you?" i want to tease him. "take me home, isn't that a big boy's job." he react like i knew he would. puffing his chest up and standing on his toes. "i'm a big boy, mama told me so, grandma and papa told me so and uncle Vincent did too." he said, his evidence.

         "no did they." he nod

"but i'm not alone." i was getting my purse when he said. since Sliver wood is full of werewolves, anyone and children could walk freely from their homes to any where else in the twon and nothing will happen to them.

         "then who did you bring with you?" i asked.

   "me." i still for a second at the voice. only one person have that voice, it belong to one the men who had made me sleepless many nights for three years. not believing my ears. it couldn't be, he was on a business trip for three months in England. he only a week and half left. so he couldn't be here. i was sure of it, but it couldn't be since that voice spoke again.

           "Sara, aren't you going to greet me?" my head snap around. and there he was. standing tall, dress like he just came from the cover of a GQ magazine. Nickolas Gune aka alpha Nick. the man who had decide my face three years ago when came on to his territory. my answer to his question about why he should be kill me had been 'i want to live' simple as that. they thought i was joking, but who jokes about their lives. no one, not even the crazies. he had look me over then ask if i wanted to join his pack. me join a pack so that they too could hate me too. no way, but then i remember i couldn't say so. when they let us go, we're on our own. Keyisha, Henry and i. if Clyde should fine us i don't know what i would do, i don't know how to fight. so i had yes. we were introduce to the whole pack, i wait and watch for their reaction to see how they would take to have a human and witch in their pack. instead they welcome us. we stayed in the alpha's house for just two weeks before our house was back together.

              i found out that the man i kiss was Vincent Harper, the beta. i wanted so many times to talk to him about the attraction between us. but decide against it. i left him alone. then there was Nick who already had a cold expression on face and i thought he would be wicked and mean but just the opposite. he was the other one, i felt attracted to. i was confuse. i wanted to act on them, but didn't. their mates stop me from it or the lack of mates. i learn Nick's mate died in  a rogue attack while Vincent's married someone else. i was sad but happily. i wanted to act on the desires, half way through it. i stop. i wanted both Nick and Vincent. two men, how slutty was that?  well that's because over the years i feel in love with both of them. together and one and one. i mentally slap my self what kind of thoughts were those.

            "Sara?" i look up into Nick's green eyes, feeling warms out my body. 10 feet way and he makes me hot.

         "why are you here?" i choke out. he raise a bow and i fine my self bowing. "i mean no disrespect Alpha Gune, just wondering." i said. i heard put steps,soon he was infont of me. his hand touch my chin left my head to his eyes. i felt light head, my skin burn and that feeling was back. starting from my stomach to the sore between my legs. something that only happen when i'm with him or Vincent.

           "look at me when you talk Sara, i hate it when you bow your head."  he said softly surprising me. 

          "you do?" he nod. i try turning my head so he wouldn't see the blush creeping up on my face but with his strength he kept my head in place and i could close my eyes either. his held then.

          " i love it when you blush." from a habit, i lick my lips and watch his eyes follow. they stare there glue. while my mind and heart race. my mind was asking questions; does he likes us too? he must have, there were many times i caught either him or Vincent looking at me, separated or together. so he must feel something. but i don't know for sure since he always have an unreadable expression on his face.

          "we s-should g-get back." i said, i really didn't want to. i want him to do more than stare at my lips. his eyes came back to mine. "Sara, your turning twenty in thee months right?" he asked. i nod.he smile, one of his genuine smiles. "good. lets go." with that he turn, leaving me confuse. taking Henry's hand i follow him to his car. once in side and buckled up, i kept my glaze outside. but from the corner of my eyes i watch him. my phone ring, i dig into my bag, the caller id made a big grin spread across my face.

          "hello," i said happily.

 "Sara," a weak voice answered. i frown.

   "grandma, is something wrong."

 "grandma!" cheer Henry from the back seat.

     "i'm dying."

_______________________________________________________________________________

how you like this chapter? did anything confuse you? what will Sara do about the tow men she's lusting after/ and her grandma?

like....

vote....

comment....