chapter 1

hey, thanks for reading my story. it means alot. it's not edit but i hope you like it. vote and comment.

_________________________________________________________________________________

     Chapter 1

    "Why can't he accpet me?"  I cried in my grandma's arms. The only person in my pack and my family who doesn't hate or call me names. she's my light and savior. my everything. I new everyone hate me in the pack, they call me, bitch, ugly, fat, monster, any name in the book of insults. which is ironic, since i'm none of those. I'm quiet , shy and beautiful; long black hair, hazel eyes, curvaceous body. my legs go on forever. but they don't know that, i've been hiding myself in enormous cloths since I  was twelve,  my body started developing and my dad started noticing. that's why when they call me names I don't take offensive, it wasn't true. I  was only waiting to find my mate, then everyone would see the real Sara. my mate, the one who's meant for me. he will love me unconditionally.

       A load of bullshit!

 The ass hole, reject me infont of everyone. the whole damn pack at the pack meeting just twenty minutes ago.

        flashback.....

  "What is it, Sara?" I  smile, even thou he couldn't see the smile. the only person in the pack that didn't call me names or offend me. my mate. when I  had look up into his eyes yesterday, the life I have been waiting for  was here. I  watch as his eyes widen. I knew he felt it too and smell me. we're mates. we stood there staring at each other for almost five minutes before one of his friends had call him, not to talk to the school and pack loser. he had walked off but not before spearing me a glance once more. for the whole day I was in a good mood. nothing any one did could make me feel bad. i've found my mate, the best thing ever. and he was the next alpha in line, the current alpha's son. how could I  not be happy?

          But all my hopes have came crashing down at the meeting, I had pull him aside to talk to him.

 "we're mates Jordan" I was nervous, my heart beat furiously against my chest, painful.

 "so" was his answer, I looked up then. he was expressionless, which confuse me. millions of thoughts ran through my mind that time.

     "aren't you going to claim me?" my whole body warmed at that sentence. before I could say any more he was pulling me where everyone was in the meeting room. he took me in the center. then everyone's eyes were on us. I  inched closer to him only to be pushed away;.

      "Everyone," he began, all the while looking at me. his face had turn hard. "This thing right here."

  thing, i was confuse, "this monster who we have let live in our pack for fifteen years have suddenly claim me as her mate?" he finish. the whole pack gasp. then they break out in laughter. I was looking at me, mouth wide open.

         "Sara Knight, you are not my mate, and will never be." Why was he doing this to me, I could see the desire in his eyes, he wants me. He has to want me, we're mates!!!

          your rejecting me. I send in our mind link blocking everyone else, I couldn't find my self to open my mouth and talk.

           yes. he answered. Plain and simple. My heart felt like it was breaking in pieces, all those stories about your mate falling in love with at fight sight and scent. claiming you after, the bond that you share making it hard to stay away from each other for long, a blow of shit. I looked back up at him, my eyes pleading to him before finding the strength to speak, but before I could open my mouth the alpha spoke out.

         "Sara, if you speak such lie again, you will be banish from the pack..." he said.

         "banish her now." someone speak up.

           "better yet, kill her." some else shout.

    I look around seeing everyone nodding their agreement, even my family. my parents eyes had nothing but hatred in them while my siblings, older sister and brother smirk mockery. why? why? what did I do to deserve such hate? I wanted to demand but they wouldn't say, they'll just gave me disgust look and mummer "abonishation" I couldn't look at everyone so I ran to woods ditching my bike, bones rack and cloths rip. I was in my wolf form running to ward my grandma's house. to lick my wounds...

 end flashback....

            "all i want is a normal life." but you can't get a normal life when your a werewolf. "why grandma, why?" i cry even more.

             "hush honey, it's not your fault. they will regret it." her words were encouraging but I  still felt my heart like it's ripping into two. I cried for what seems like hours in her arms before i  felt drained out. all the time she was comforting me. she was just like me, an outcast, hated by our family and the pack.  my eyes were red and swollen. I could barely see through them.

           "I'm leaving." I've made my decision.

_______________________________________________________________________________

what do you think? like it? no? confuse? let me know, drop a comment.