chapter 15

how easy is it to hate someone and how hard is it for give someone? i hope you like this chapter. not edit, enjoy.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Jordan POV

        i stare at Sara, she have grown into a beautiful woman. one i don't deserve. my chest felt pain because of the hurt looks in her eyes, pain i cause. i had to make her understand.  "Sara, let me explain, please." i took a step to her, but stop when she held out her firey hands on her. i almost pee my self, i look at her hands then in her eyes. they were cloud black and emotionless. i look back at her hands, the fire got bigger and i knew what was about to happen. it deserve it but i don't want it. her eyes narrow, i was prepare to duck. but before anything happen a new voice sound. we all turn to the new voice. it was small.

              "Mommy Sara, are you angry again." i turn to the back doctor of her grandma to see about  two or three years old. even thou he looks to be about five years old, i could smell he was not. he smell of werewolf blood with human in him. my eyes went back to Sara who had her back to with me and her hands going out of fire. i sight in relief, i would hate to have been sit on fire. the kid rush to Sara and she pick him up, a smile on her beautiful face. i was surprise, not once have i seen her smile in my entire life, she was beyond gorgeous. my heart leap of  joy, so did my wolf. 

"Henry" i heard her said in her heavenly voice. which sends shivers down my spine.

            "why are you angry, mommy Sara?"  the boy said, he was looking at me. he was adorable. i close my eyes forming an image form in my head, of a little boy and girl. that look like me and Sara, both who wi-. what! the boy just call her mommy.

        "nothing honey,"  i heard her say. i look at the boy then Sara, they were both smiling at each other. i sniff out the air from the boy. he was werewolf and human.  she have a son, she mate!

           " you have a son!i i shout! i stare at them both in disbelieve, she mate with a human and had his child. a child that should have been mine! how dare she and him. they had not right. my blood boil, my wolf hitch to be sit free so he can hunt down the bastard who impregnate his mate. touch HIS property. i storm up to her, graping her hand.

         "you had a child!" she was looking at me through wide eyes. "who is the father?" i demand in my alpha voice. after punishing the bastard he will deal with her after. but she didn't listen or bow her head like any other would. i open my mouth to demand it again, but a blast, a very powerful had me feeling back. i hit up into my a car. i was surprise, i shift in second. ready to fight what so ever did it to me. i look up into the murderous face of my mate, almost twenty feet away, she held the boy in one hand why the other was stretch to me as if she push me.

         she did.

how did she? i blink not believing me eyes, but believe it when i saw my mate was now infont of me, hands on her hips. "listen here mister." she said in a voice with hatred. " you are not my alpha, so that  voice doesn't work on me. but if you ever try it again, i'll let your body burn slowly." i swallow at her threat. years ago, i would have laugh in her face but not now. she turn, my eyes wander to her ass. they were the right size, i felt my wolf going crazy, hitching to take her. she turn back to me, "one, more think. what or who soever i do with my life is none of your business." i stood there, on all four. looking at the figure of my mate. she just told me off. mate or not, not one talk to me like that. she needs to be taught a lesson, i'm her mate and alpha. she will listen and obey me. i leap toward her  but was stop by her grandma, i jump to the right.

           "no, Jordan." she stood behind Sara, who hadn't turn.

i look at the old woman. "no, don't. give her time." she shook her head, her eyes with pity. i growl, i don't want such emotions from her. "let her cool down, then i'll take with her." i growl louder.

"please," the old woman plead. i didn't want to, but i did. i nod my Wolfy head. she sight, i watch watch into the house with the boy and another woman i am just noticing for the first time. human, and she smell, like the  boy. what the hell!?

          once they were in the house i turn to Sara's family and mine, along with the others.

speak of this and you will be punish. i send in the pack link. they all nod understanding. i looked at Sara's grandma, i'll come later. i didn't wait to hear what she said because i rush into the woods. i need to blow of some steams. i need to think of a way to make my mate understand so she can forgive me. she needs to know i've change and i regret rejecting her.

          i also have to fight away to calm myself and wolf, we both wanted to calm her. but we can't do that without her consent. the image of the way she looks flash in my mind. the cloths she wore today curve her body perfectly, she was no longer fat, wear hoodies. for the first time, i notice how beautiful she was, she have change over the years. she went from a silence and shy girl who every one pick on to a head strong woman who is not forgiving. but i will do anything and everything so she can forgive me.

 ______________________________________________________________________________

should he be forgiven? why or why not? sorry if the chapter is short. had to talk to some important people. vote, comment and fan.