chapter 2

hey, another upload, i won't skip to the years, i will give you how she's going on. on her own then i'll skip it to the years later.

i hope you enjoy this chapter. happy reading.

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

  chapter 2

Sara POV

          "you can't leave" grandma was saying, taking my cloths back out the suitcase I was packing.

      "yes, I  will." I told her. "stop it grandma, stop" I snap and I regret it.

        I could see tears forming in her yes. "I'm sorry, I really I'm. I just... Ijust..." shit, I was going to cry again.  they didn't deserves my tears, none of them. but here I was giving it to them.

          "I know it's hard. i've been through the same thing." she told me.

    "they hate you because your human. I'm not" shit, I did it again. I blame all of them. there making me taking out my anger on my sweet old grandma. I can't let this go on. I might do something I might regret." you know what, keep the cloths. I don't want them. well, I don't want these cloths." I really didn't want these cloths, they were the baggy fake Sara cloths. I  want the body curving real Sara cloths. which are deep in my closet.

          "i'm taking these" I grab them one by one, stuff them in the suitcase after throwing out the baggy cloths. I turn to grandma, i'm going to miss her. she was the only one I have.

        "come with me?"

she shake her head. "no." i knew she wouldn't, this is where grandpa was bury. the love of her life who died trying to protect her from rogue attack.

             "i'm really going to miss you." we hug,

          "me too baby. take care of yourself. and call me every night ok." with that we part ways.

                                                                       ************

      I didn't know how long I drove for, but I stop when I heard a screams. Someone, a woman. begging whosoever was hurting her to stop. there was laughter and a baby crying.  but I stop and before I knew it I was rushing to ward  the screams. I end up in an alley. A man, a very big man was on top of a woman, raping her. she was begging him to stop and struggling to get him off of her. while another man was to the side, masturbating. then a baby, to the side crying bloody murder.

           "hey, stop!" I shout as i rush toward them. how could no one heard her screams?  the one masturbating turn with a look of surprise to me. then he smile. with that cocky smile on his face, he rush toward me. fear grip my chest. he was huge, then I smell it. shit, werewolf. I couldn't take him if we were to shift and fight. I didn't know much and I wasn't fast either. in wolf or human form. I know, I know. in a situation like this is should run and get help but I didn't move. I  was going to fight, beat the crap out of them. before I could react I was force to the ground the air knocking out of me. then a heavy weight came down on me. I struggle to push him off but he was too strong.

          "it's our lucky night David." the one on top of me said to the other one. he was pulling off my shirt now. "get off of  me" I screamed. but he was too strong, stupid. Why didn't you call for help.  I couldn't do anything, the pack was right, i'm worthless. and i'm going to be rape and probably kill after.  tears sting my eyes.. why i'm I even fighting, I should just stop and get it over with. then the unthinkable happen.

________________________________________________________________________________

sorry it's short. omg, what did you think happen. do you like it?

vote.....

comment....

like....

fan.....

thanks for reading.