chapter 6

another short chapter, sorry. more upload later... maybe.. thanks. enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Sara POV

           "Keyisha, i'm back" i called out as i step inside the room. after three months since we've meet we have become best of friends, i trust her completely as she trust me. we were both closer than sisters, there are many times i wonder if i should thank my family for the way they treat me, along with Keyisha's mate for the way he treated her. if things didn't happen the way they did we wouldn't have meet. placing the bag of cloths at the side of the door. i frowned, no Keyisha and no Henry. "Keyisha!" i called again running to the bathroom. nothing. i panic, where could they have gone? Clyde couldn't have taken her he didn't know where she is. i rush out the door, heading for the stairs instead.  once outside i sniff the air, smelling which way they went. i turn left.

             i walk then another left, i was going behind the motel. no he couldn't have kill her and taken Henry, but thoughts of that disappear when i heard baby laughter. i came up on pool. calm, i took in the scene before me. Keyisha in the pool with a giggling Henry. they were having fun. Keyisha throw  Henry in the air in her arms making him giggle, he was the cutest thing when he smile and the ugliest when he cries. it's hard to believe the three month year old baby looks almost a year old. that's how it is with a werewolf. even half, they grown fast then after puberty, age slowly. i stood by the pool watching them a smile on my lips. Keyisha turn seeing me, eyes widen. 

             "hey," she greet me.

       'hey," i greet her back. simple and there was no awkwardess or weird moments between us. we get along fine. i took Henry from her and wait until she came out the water. towel wrapped around her, Henry still in my arms we made out way back in the motel.                                                                                             

          "you finish shopping?" she ask me. we nod to the desk boy. Jamar, a big help he have been.

                  "yeah, i kinda of freak when i didn't you or Henry inside." i told her. "thought  Clyde caught up." i could feel the worried energy coming off of her. "don't worry." i smile, watching to put her back at ease. "in a week, we should be in our own place." i squeal. i couldn't help but feel happy. suddenly, my grandma's words came to me about my powers. breathing deeply i looked at Keyisha then smile. after we share stories about our life i suggest we live together. we wanted to get away from her mate and so did i, from mine. we found a near by town, both a house, right now we're having it furniture how we want it. i exchange the car i had before for a Toyota SUV, which is pack with baby things. if we're lucky, we could live there all over lives in the town and raise Henry like human  but he would still know about his werewolf heritage. there was no way we could hide it.  and be with any human is willing to love us. then everything should be good for the rest of our lives.

  *****************************************

         the second he said that everything was finish, Keyisha and i couldn't be more happy.  finally we'll be able to move into our house. luckily almost everything we brought beside some cloths were in the SUV. so we didn't need a lot of packing. i gave Jamar a thousand tip for all his help and promise to stop by when we pass through. then we were on our way. it's two hours from the motel and three and a half from the city but we didn't mind. as we pass through the town, glances follow us, curious.

            "don't worry about them." i said to Keyisha keeping my eyes on the road. i could feel she was getting reckless. we arrived at our house. we didn't bother to unpack, just ran into the house. we look around it was better than what he expected. our five bed room, three and half bath, kitchen, living and dinning room, an office. and a background that leads to the woods. prefect.

           "let's go to bed. tomorrow we'll go shopping again." i told Keyisha who nod looking around. walking toward her, i took hold of Henry and kiss him.

             "good night, the man of our lives" i gave him my biggest smile and got one in return.  after giving him back to Keyisha i turn toward the stairs but stop at a knock at the door. Keyisha and i both look at each other. who could it be? we didn't know any one in the town. "go to your room" i told her. "make sure Henry doesn't make any noise." before i could finish she was already gone. taking deep breaths i open my door and came face to face with three of the most handsome men i've ever meet. and they were werewolves!

 ________________________________________________________________________________

 i wanted to add more, but i didn't want to put alot of things in this one chapter. comment and tell me if anything confuse you. do you like it? vote and comment.