chapter 4

wow, another upload, so soon. and it's still a Sunday. thanks for the love, it's pass fifteen people who added this story to their library. and almost ten votes for every chapters. many thanks. enjoy

_________________________________________________________________________________

  Sara POV

          She was still clenching the baby to her chest like it will disappear forever and looking at me scared. the room i rent came with two beds beside each other a bathroom, TV, a small fridge and closet space. it was beautiful but it was warm and homey.

         "i'm not going to hurt you.' i told the girl for the upteemth time. still no answer. "if i was going to hurt you, why would i help you? i would have left you to those animals and went about my business." i saw her flinch when i said that last sentence. her eyes water. "i'm sorry, i didn't mean it like that" i went to sit on her bed. awkwardly i put my hands around her and she cry. after she was finish i stood.

       "how about we talk tomorrow. get some sleep" she nod. not waiting to see what she was going to do i took my shoes off and lay on the bed. in seconds i was a sleep. i wake sometimes in the early morning because of a crying baby. i listen until she hush it back to sleep before i was able to sleep again.

 ***************

 i woke to the smell of eggs, bacon and other meat. my stomach growl and mouth water. being a werewolf really have it's moment. i open my eyes to see the girl opening the door for room server. my stomach made a noise loud enough to wake the baby. the girl and boy both look at me. the guy smile but the girl smile shyly.

         "he needs money..." the girl trail off. i raise a eye brow at her. she bow her head. after paying the boy and watching him leave i turn to her. "if i wasn't awake you would have taken money out my purse wouldn't you." it wasn't a question but a statement. she slowly nod.

        "i was going to pay you back..." she trail off. " after i find a job."

    "and how long would that be?" i wanted to know. i could feel that the girl completely trust me now. since last night she was ready to jump out the window the first chance she got.

           i-i-i-" she couldn't find the words.

      "it's ok. i believe you. you don't have to pay it back" she really didn't. i had over 10mil in the bank. crazy right. i've been saying since i could remember my parents mistreatment of me. which was at seven and my grandpa was a rich bastard. minus the bastard part. he must have knew the mistreat ment my family would give me, that's why he didn't give my parents or sibling any money. 10mil wasn't even half of it. i'm to inherited more on my twenty first birthday. which is in five years. so i'm filthy rich. " i'll get freshen up, eat then talk'" i saw her nod. after i was finish we eat in silence. i watch her feeding her child.

           "ok. why don't you begin."

  Keyisha POV

             "Ok. why don't you begin."  Sara said. looking up at me. i couldn't help but taken in her beautiful hazel eyes, long black hair, when she had leave to use the bathroom, i looked at her for the first time. she was model tall, but with a full figure, hips and ass. something models lack. she was really beautiful, more than me and any other women i've seen. and by the cloths she wore it's like she's hiding her self from the world. "i'm waiting" i look into her eyes and felt a feeling of warm surround me. i could trust her. i sight remembering the two time i've felt those ways. the first had been with my teacher, i began my story. i fell in love with him at first sight, i knew it was forbidden so i tried distancing myself from him. but he will try to close the space between us. if i take one step back him he took two. the pull to be with him was strong i couldn't deny it so i end up giving myself to him, body, soul and heart. he quit his job so we can date openly. after six months of dating he asked to move in with him. i jump at the chance. my family thought i was stupid. but i didn't listen. i wish i had. he was already rich, he said he would take care of me. so i drop out of school. it was has if we were in a honey moon stage. everything going well until he had to leave for a business trip. i wanted to go but he said no. he felt he was hiding something, i stayed, i learn a few weeks after i was pregnant. i was happy but scared the same time.

                 a month and half he came back, with someone new. he said i was his first mate but she was a mistress. i demand what the hell was a mate and why was he keeping a mistress when he already have me. he explain to me, you could imagine my shock when he said i was his mate and his a werewolf. i didn't believe until he shift. i faint on the spot. when i wake he was looking down at me with love in his eyes. i was happy, until i remember. i didn't speak or let him touch me for a week. he came begging explaining how he needs pups. i was confuse. then it hit me. i scream at him that i was pregnant and i'm only seventeen. i demand he get rid of the mistress but he refuse. heartbroken i went into depression. i lost the baby.

               i was shock but for some odd reason happy. i watch him everyday with his mistress, i didn't like her at first but i began to like her after getting to know her. he will always push us together. she was sweet, she didn't like he already have a mate and being with her but she wasn't leaving. she loved him and he her. i could see it. we did like he asked. i felt my face warmed at what i was going to tell Sara next. he bed together all three of us together. i end up pregnant again, but she didn't. we learn she couldn't have kids so he banish her and threaten her if he ever tell anyone he will kill her. i beg him to let her stay but he refuse. a month later we learn she kill her self. he went on another business tip, he came back with another mistress. but no matter what i did i couldn't like her. he discharge her, get another. and did the same thing and the same thing would happen. she killed herself. but i knew, he killed them and since he was the alpha no one did anything.  five months in my pregnancy i ran. i change everything about myself.i went back to my parents home but they chase me away

                  two months later i met another man, once again i fell in love. i was happy he didn't care that i was already pregnant. he said he would treat him like his own. i was happy, but short live. one after noon coming home from work i heard him talking on the phone. he was a werewolf too and working under Clyde. i was furious when i comfort him about it he got angry. said i should be happy that a mere human like me should be with someone like Clyde, he call me names then rape me. after he feel asleep i hit him so hard with his baseball bat i ran again. i stayed in a woman's shelter but he was able to find me. by then i already have Henry, i was walking in the alley when those two men had attack and rape me..

            "and you know the rest..." i finish. i took a deep breathe. it feel like a heavy weight was lifted off my lungs, since i found out his way i felt suffocated. i look up into Sara face and was shock by the tears i saw.

           "that bastard... if i ever..." she grind through her teeth's. i look downed at her arms and jump out my seat, her hands were on fire.

________________________________________________________________________________

so what you think? new character. you will be reading about her more. who had it worse? Keyisha or Sara? why? what do you think will happen now?

like..

vote...

comment...

fan....