chapter 17

here is chapter 17, the one who've been waiting for. sorry it took so long.  everything is expose now. what do you think Sara should do? and what about Keyisha and Carlos. also Vincent and Nick. what's going on with them?

 i hope this explains things. i'll write more in chapter 19. so let me know what, do you think Sara should forgive them? not edit.

        thanks to just1grrl for the cover. love it.

__________________________________________________________________________________

 Sara POV

                "S-Sara, it's really you," i heard a familiar voice said. i look up into the face of another ex-family member. my brother, some one who encourage the misery on my life. i caught my hands on fire  when i saw him open his arms to hug me.

               "touch me, and i will kill you." i growl, making everyone turn to me. the color from his face drain, not a pretty site. i didn't want none of them to touch me. they all lost that years ago. only family members could touch me, Keyisha, Henry, Vincent and Nick. i wasn't so sure about my grandma, she betrayed me. Nick and Vincent. the two men who love me for who and what i really am. the two men that stole my heart before i notice. i thought they having Keyisha and Henry with me would stop me from killing them all and comforting me, but they weren't enough, i need them.

                  Nick and Vincent. i look at him then my ex-family members, all wearing hurt expressions. it was laugh able. their hurt was nothing compare to what i had to go through all these years. a little part, a very little part of me wanted to forgive me, but i couldn't. that would make me feel easy. to fall into their arms, who to say after i forgive me they won't turn on me again?

     "Sara, please. listen to us." i heard my brother say.

"i don't want to heard anything from you."

"i understand-"

"no, you don't so please. save it for Someone else."

"Sara,"

                   "Carlos, not now." grandma said. he looked like he wanted to say something, do anything to make me listen. but kept his mouth shut. i watch him look over at Keyisha and place one of his killer smile when he wants to get a girl to sleep with him on his face. i felt disgusted. it would take a lot more than that to get into her jeans.  "well, hello my mate." i heard him say. i gasp as did others in the room.  i look at Keyisha's expression to see that her expression mirror my own. astonishment then it turn into amusement. eyes wide and mouth open. after collecting my self i looked at her as she did i. then we burst out laughing. "ah aha ah ahah" it was gold. wow, i never thought Carlos to ever go that far. Keyisha already have a mate. a bastard that needs to die.

                  i look up at Carlos, he was frowning, "why are you laughing?" he asked forcing a smile. Keyisha just kept laughing, "you.are.not.my.mate." she said in between laughs. the look on my brothers face made me laugh even better, the color drain from it, and he took deep breaths has if it was hard to. he also looked pain, i almost felt sorry for him. almost. fate already gave Keyisha a mate, even if they didn't, to be Carlos mate would be suicide. "your rejecting me." he asked. taking a step almost falling down. everyone gasp,while Henry played with grandma's cures. "you can't do that" Daisy jump up, hands on belly. i roll my eyes, "why?" i wanted to know. 

             she just look at me, not saying a word."you can't reject me, i'm your mate!" he said, hurt.

         "i am not your mate, so get that through your thick skull." Keyisha told him, wiping tears from her eyes which laughter cause. "you can't, i won't allow you!" he clench his fist at his side, shaking with angry, his wolf almost breaking free. it wouldn't be good if he attack but i'll make sure he doesn't get a foot near her. Keyisha must have seen it because she stop laughing, facing him with a serious expression. "i can't be your mate, and i would never want to be mate to a jerk like you. i can't be a mate because i already have a mate."  silence fill the room. Henry noticing the tension in the air didn't say anything but just lay grandma's neck. "lies." Carlos cried. i roll my eyes again.