What is Cricket?

Cricket is an outdoor game that was invented in England in the early 1800s. Back then it used to be played with stick and a rubber ball, which now have turned to sophasticated bats and leather balls. This game gained popularity, and an International Cricket Council was formed. The first series was held between England and Australia, which we know today by the name of Ashes. This is one of the greatest rivalries in cricket.
However it took to the early 1900s for this game to reach the Asian subcontinent. India started playing cricket in 1905. Back then, it was considered a game for non Asian teams, but now INDIA rules world cricket.Cricket, a game which is considered a religion in India inspired millions to play the game. Some of these people turned out to be an inspiration for millions. This game has one of the biggest fan bases in the world. This game gained popularity in India after 1983, when INDIA defeated the two time world cup champions WEST INDIES, when no one believed in them to do so. Indian Cricket has been blessed with cricketers like Kapil Dev, Sunil Gavaskar, Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid, Sourav Ganguly, VVS Laxman, M. S. Dhoni, Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma and Jasprit Bumrah to name a few of the many greats we've had in the long history of this gameIn the chapters following, we will be covering the story of one of the greatest cricketers of this generation who alone on his shoulders have the capability to make the team win, Virat Kohli, the man who has became the throbbing heart of this long lived game. The story forward may make you emotional as it made me so, and may turn to a Viratian as I am. I was not born as a Viratian, but destiny chose me to be one. All I'll say before beginning the story of a great man is HAIL KING VIRAT!! The man you know, the struggles you don't...