Record breaker Virat Kohli

We call Virat Mr. Milestone or Milestone Man of India because he didn't leave a stone unturned. As his idol Sachin Tendulkar said "People will throw stones at you and it's you who has to turn them into Milestones." Virat was a prime example of this. There were people criticizing him for his agression which they called "EGO". To be realistic, they were not able to digest Virat's success at a young age and were thinking of some way or other to criticize him. But he made his haters his biggest supporters. Who wants to hate will hate was his philosophy.Virat totally believed in his philosophy, leaving no stone thrown at him being turned into milestone. It's impossible to give you all a list of all his achievements but, as a fan I'm ready to give you some of his main records which makes me think if he's a human or not. So Virat's records begin..
• ICC Cricketer of the Decade (1)
• ICC ODI Player of the Year (3)
• ICC Best Test Player of the Year (1)

• BCCI Best Player of the Year (5)
• ICC Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy (2)
• ICC Man of the Tournament (2)
• Man of the Tournament in IPL (1)
• 3000+ days as No. 1 Ranked Batsman in ICC rankings including all formats
• Only batsman with 50+ average in all formats
• Most runs in Semi Finals + Finals of ICC Tournaments
• ICC Spirit of Cricket Award (1)
• ODI World Cup Winner (2011)
• Champions Trophy Winner (2013)
• U-19 WC Winning Captain (2008)
• First captain to win a Border Gavaskar Trophy in Australia (2018)
• ICC Test Maces (5)
• WISDEN Leading Cricketer of the Year (3)
• Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna (renamed as Major Dhyan Chandra Award)
• Arjuna Award
• Padma Shri
• 7th most famous Athlete in the World (According to ESPN)
• No.1 FORBES Celebrity of India (Currently)
• Indian with highest Brand Value ($2100 Million approximately currently)

They are main... Many records are still left, but it'll take another book to write all those.