The Invincible Comeback

Virat Kohli got dropped from the team but that KOHLI AGGRESSION SPIRIT didn't decrease, in fact it increased. Now he was even more eager to make a comeback and prove the world the class and commitment he is known for today. This helped him to make a commendable comeback in 2009 and he is not dropped from the team since then. Virat got to his first hundred versus the same Sri Lankans against whom he got his debut. In the same match Gautam Gambhir made a 150, was given the Man of the Match award but gave it to the young Kohli. From then, Kohli never looked back. He kept scoring tons and tons of runs and making even the greats of the game his fans and leaving all the world in the awe of his batting masterclass. Also, a big thanks to MS Dhoni who despite of few bad days trusted Virat and gave him the no. 4 spot in the World Cup team of 2011. In his first world cup match, he scored a 100 against Bangladesh and a crucial 35 in the final against Sri Lanka. Gradually, he moved up to no. 3 spot and made that spot his own. Till he's there we'll never witness another batsman at 3. Everyone now started praising Virat in heaps.Virender Sehwag said "After 2 or 3 years Virat Kohli will be the greatest cricketer in all formats " and his words came to be true soon enough. Sachin Tendulkar said for him "When Virat got into the team I noticed that spark in him and I noticed that aggression which many guys were not fond of. Let's be honest here, there were many people who were criticizing him for that and today that has become the strength of Indian team". Sir Vivian Richards said "I love to see Kohli bat. He reminds me of myself."Also when asked to Sachin, that who can break his record of 100 centuries he said Virat and Rohit are the ones. Virat has currently scored 70 centuries (till 12th January,2022) and Rohit hasn't even crossed 40Sachin's record is however far away from both as of now. Seeing his exceptional batting and leadership skills he was made the Vice Captain of the Indian team in 2012 and Captain of his franchise RCB in 2013. Now, the thing left was a great inning and he was too chubby believe it or not, so his fitness was to be worked on. He did it so so amazingly that now, he is the fittest player in the world. And that so called great inning was considered a momento shift from Sachin to Virat as it was Sachin's last ODI.