What Virat and this book means to me

My watching cricket started from last 2015 then 2016 WC and IPL 2016. Back then, I had no idea of cricket except Sachin Tendulkar, because he was famous and you'd know him without knowing the game as Virat Kohli is today. It's natural, that when you know nothing about a particular game, you decide your favorite through the performance. And 2016 as you know was phenomenal for Virat Kohli. Destiny wanted me to be a Virat fan cause if I had been a year or so late starting to watch cricket it would have been a toss up between Rohit and Virat because the proper rise of Rohit Sharma began from 2017. Now, I'm proud of that decision that when everyone was Dhoni Dhoni whom you can never hate to be honest, I chose Virat, and when everyone was CSK CSK or MI MI because they have IPL titles I chose RCB. Now no one can replace them in my heart, with equal respect to all amazing players of our team. I can like no one more than Virat Kohli or RCB and find myself lucky to experience the era, the aura of Virat Kohli. When he comes out to bat, he mesmirizes you and you just can't get up to do anything. I am just paying a tribute to him, for entertaining us, making us proud on the cricket field innumerable times. I know, the possibility of him knowing about this book is 0.000001% but I did my bit and poured my heart out in this book. Just a chance to talk to him will be the greatest wish of my life. I don't know wheather you all like this book or not but this book will have my heart forever. I hope I'll write many books in future, but this one will have a special place. Lastly, do tell me in reviews how do you like the book and what I can improve in next ones, I'll be waiting...
Thanks for choosing this book, Hope to see you all soon with other books.