The Virat Kohli World Cup

The 2016 World Cup was only and only the VIRAT KOHLI WORLD CUP. Why I'm saying this is imagine you getting a 50 in almost every match barring 2, and your team lost in the Semis against West Indies and you're still scoring 89. Lemme tell you, that night was DISAPPOINTING for Indian fans and specifically if you were a Virat Kohli freak fan as I am. I mean that man took the team single handed to the semis, and gave you the best chance to win, but the other 10 players were doing what? Even they won't know the answer. There were specifically 3 matches to be remembered as we lost the opener against the New Zealand (they are a good team, but they always defeat India so I don't like them, Lol ',-D) and next 3 were do or die for us and in 2 of them Virat scored 50s (As getting 100s in a T20I chase isn't realistic as there aren't much runs)The second match was against our arch rivals Pakistan, bowlers restricted Pak batsmans to 120 runs in 18 overs (2 overs ie 12 balls were deducted from each inning because of rain). Now, the chase part came and who's the Chase Master? I'll leave that to you to answer. Our openers fell cheaply. Then, Virat Kohli along with Suresh Raina, led the team to victory. From those 120, 57 were made by Kohli alone.Then, the match against our neighbors Bangladesh is a one never to forget. Kohli managed only 24 runs in that match but the dramatic way it ended, weak hearted people would have gone under some serious "thing". This match I remember for mastermind Dhoni. Bangladesh needed 2 runs from 3 balls, and started celebrating their win before even ending the match. But on the last 3 balls, 2 wicket and a run out or rather a phenomenal run out planned run out happened and we won the thriller by a run means 1 run.The next match was equally rememberable but this time for Chase Master Kohli. 160 runs not a big target but on a pitch like that was, Mohali, it were more than enough. We almost lost the match, when 4 wickets fell before 100 runs and Aussie victory was expected and why not, if you need 33 runs off 15 odd balls on a pitch where runs were suffering a drought in 99 percent cases you'll lose. But this was that 1 percent miracle, which only Kohli could pull off. The pitch that was suffering a run drought was suddenly raining from runs and we till date don't know how that miraculous man pulled off that miracle that day. Making a 84* he just did what cannot be described in words. Just go to YouTube and watch the highlights as INDIA Vs AUSTRALIA 2016 T20I WORLD CUP HIGHLIGHTS, you'll know why I can't describe it.Rest as I told you in semis we lost to West Indies but still Virat made 89. He was awarded with Man of the Tournament for his performance at the global stage.